Post your pics/art here!

kate1.png

Darkness´ drawing of that Gorilla member seems like it has wayyy too long legs, altrough it may be just me, as I can´t see the entire image in 1 frame.

And...That creepy emo girl wich for some reason is in panties... Agh... Makes me wish one could get amnesia whenever you wanted...

Darkness´ drawing of that Gorilla member seems like it has wayyy too long legs, altrough it may be just me, as I can´t see the entire image in 1 frame.

And...That creepy emo girl wich for some reason is in panties... Agh... Makes me wish one could get amnesia whenever you wanted...

(From Another Post)
Agh, a japanese girl that gets translated to english and you atually have to pay for it, no thanks. There are many other singing devices out there, and most of them are even free, combined with my deep hatred to japanese people, I give out a clear no.

You really seem to hate Japanese art or culture or people...Do you mind my asking if there are any specific reasons why? Also, from where did you infer that she is emo and that she wearing only undergarments? That is a maid's dress.

Last edited:
(From Another Post)

You really seem to hate Japanese art or culture or people...Do you mind my asking if there are any specific reasons why? Also, from where did you infer that she is emo and that she wearing only undergarments? That is a maid's dress.

I'm sure that Sonnarkku was referring to the picture that I posted.(About looking emo and wearing panties)

Nah, you're seeing it right, that's just the style of art that Gorillaz uses. It almost resembles graffiti-art in a sense.

OH NO, A GIRL IN PANTIES, EEWWWW

Seriously though, what's the big deal? I didn't even notice she was in panties from a glance.

On topic...

I made a short sprite comic and was thinking about making a random series called "Sonic the FAILhog."

You can check out the comic if you click here. (There's a bit of language in this one, in case anyone wonders...)

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR SHARING MY OPINION.
Maybe we should all agree to what one person says, instead of voicing what we think.

OH NO, A GIRL IN PANTIES, EEWWWW

And...That creepy emo girl wich for some reason is in panties.

There´s nothing wrong with her being pantless, in fact,who doesn´t enjoy seeing women half naked once in a while, eh?

My problem is the sprite in general, it is just so WtF´ish, and random, but heh... I guess I prefer that over the ridicously androgynous woman posted before wich I don´t even want to get into.

It still looks gross.
Yes, but I argue it's definitely not because of the panties.

in fact,who doesn´t enjoy seeing women half naked once in a while, eh?
In fact, who would be satisfied with th- erm, hi, I've heard this is a kids-targeted forum, so I guess I'll be quiet...

So seriously, what is up with your pictures, Brawl. They're just awkward for the being of being awkward, and not only does that come across as awkward (hurr durr), it also doesn't look good.

If you check out any Gorillaz video, you'll see the characters are very long, lanky and look like they could be snapped in half by wind. With that in mind, I really like Darkness' drawing of 2D. I attempted something similar with George Harrison, by drawing him with very long and thin limbs, like in "Beatles Rock Band"'s intro (which had a very french look to it, for some reason).
It's a shame I fail perspective forever, because if I had gotten that guitar neck right, the picture would look at least 0.5x times better! (wait, that's actually less, oh well).

Here's something I wiped up in 40 minutes for a school work (In psychology, we had to create art (I'd hardly call that art) regarding an existing piece of art. There was a condition that both pieces had to be related to psychology, communication, perception, etc. I had listened to "Tommy" by The Who two weeks before and thought "Hey, it'd be pretty fitting!" (Just in case, Tommy is about a deaf, mute and blind boy who percieves through vibrations) This was done 1 hour before turning the paper in) Also Bigboi is kind of right on "Who's Next > Tommy".

My last work is some serious tracing + a shitty attempt at an actionscript for randomizing frames of mouth animation. I'm still not sure if it works.

(By the way, Darkness, that Marisa looks pretty good, there's something about the shading I don't quite like, but it still looks better than anything I've ever drawn in my entire life. That last statement goes to you too, Chisuun, you guys draw pretty damn good. Keep it up!)

Last edited:
happy_halloween_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d31x2bc.png

Can I post pixelated stuff here? c:

MAI_FIRST_LINEART_EVUH_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.png

I made this lineart in Photoshop CS3 a long time ago

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO COLOR IT NOW

Marisa looks pretty good, there's something about the shading I don't quite like
Phwew, so it's not just me, I noticed that it was a bit off, too.
EDIT: Of course, by the time I was done with the picture, I was a tad too lazy to actually fix it up, and ended up hoping nobody would notice, Hahaha.

But it still looks better than anything I've ever drawn in my entire life.
In total honesty, I've always seen you as a better artist than myself. I mean, anyone can draw anime or something similar on a whim, but it takes quite a large amount of skill and effort to pull off a lot of the artworks you've managed to produce.
Also, that phoenix wright animation is epic. :D

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back