[Open Assets] SRB2 Riders 2.46.5

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I was editing name2, not name. Now it works.

By the way, nobody has ever made it clear, in topics, the wiki, or anything. How the heck do you access Mario Kart mode?

EDIT: And Time Attack just flat out doesn't work. The moment you touch the starting line, it acts like you finished.

Last edited:
This looks epic! I will try this when i get a new monitor for my computer.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Oops, I was editing name2, not name. Now it works.

By the way, nobody has ever made it clear, in topics, the wiki, or anything. How the heck do you access Mario Kart mode?

EDIT: And Time Attack just flat out doesn't work. The moment you touch the starting line, it acts like you finished.

I think you have to unlock it. Like the 1.09.4 Riders.

So it's finally returned! Bloomin' 'eck I forgot about the Mario Kart level I made ages back.. It wasn't that good either, I'm surprised you kept it CZ64!

Shame, I no longer have access to windows anymore, otherwise I would have loved to given it a try.

It seems that the music file is corrupt and wont extract and the Megaupload link is down.

EDIT: Nevermind the Megaupload link works now

Last edited:
Good to see riders updated to 2.0. The new trick system, however, REALLY bothers me because there's nothing you can achieve from doing good tricks other than a different sound effect(which also reminds me, I hate the free riders voices to death) And also: you could ask Kalaron for his SRB2CB bots, giving single player purpose.

Is it me or STJr carnival is missing from this?

Why would it remain? Castle Eggman from 1.09 is completely different from 2.0, and STJr Carnival wasn't that great anyway. It's probably being remade or something. I'm sure STJr Illusion is the same way, but I'd love to see that remain.

Oh, and the source code link doesn't work. The download stops a fraction of the way through.

use wget on the URL or checkout the RIDER branch on the Public SVN.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

They were deleted.

Eh? I wa sjust racing through them. Eggman has a MIDAIR SPINDASH to make up for his lack of jump (making him harder to use compared to actual fliers), but thok is a weird combination of thok and double jump. I really dislike this change, as a large part of what made Sonic R mode so good was the lack of thok (another part of that was Fly being not useless). It feels like a step back.

EDIT: As for Mario Kart mode, good work, but Drifting always has a max of about 60 MPH... Whether it be powering through grass or shooting like a star, you will always go about 60 MPH at maximum when drifting. Infact, doing this with a mushroom cuts the 'shroom power completely once you drift! It may happen to the Mega Mushroom too, I dunno yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back