The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game for the GBA called stackers. Basically you stack colored tiles that slide toward you on a conveyor belt. Eventually, they fall, and once enough of the same color stack you dump them into space.

Honestly, the worst video game is EASILY Big Rigs. It's so easy to tell it's incomplete. Just look up 'Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing' on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. In fact, check this out.

Morgan Webb described Big Rigs as "the worst game ever made," and refused to even rate it as their 1/5 rating system did not feature a 0 score.

Netjak had its code rewritten just to give the game its first ever 0.0.

Alex Navarro of GameSpot declared that Big Rigs is "as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend." In the special "frightfully bad games" video, Navarro stated, "This game received the lowest score in the history of GameSpot, a 1.0. And by lowest, I mean it can't go any lower. We don't hand out zeros, but maybe we should have for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing."

bob_the_flying_monkey said:
Super Mario Galaxy.
God that was BORING!!!!
Apparently, you don't really know how terrible games can be. Sure, Galaxy may not be fun, but it definitely doesn't deserve this title; play Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing and Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends on the NES. Big rigs has no purpose and physics, while RABAF has terrible music, broken collision, controls, physics, and is incredibly hard.

The Dark Fox said:
bob_the_flying_monkey said:
Super Mario Galaxy.
God that was BORING!!!!
Apparently, you don't really know how terrible games can be. Sure, Galaxy may not be fun, but it definitely doesn't deserve this title; play Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing and Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends on the NES. Big rigs has no purpose and physics, while RABAF has terrible music, broken collision, controls, physics, and is incredibly hard.

"Apparently" he hasn't played those games,in his opinion its the worst game he played.

If I had GOW2 and Halo 3,ONE has to be the worst video game,One has to be the best..or both.

the worst game i ever played would have to be.......PONG! jk the worst game i have probably ever have played would be the really old mario games. those games made me want to rip nintendo's head off.

fox boy said:
the worst game i ever played would have to be.......PONG! jk the worst game i have probably ever have played would be the really old mario games. those games made me want to rip nintendo's head off.
Your talking about the educational games and "Mario's Missing", right?

The Dark Fox said:
fox boy said:
yea those and the platform ones too i guess

fox boy said:
The Dark Fox said:
fox boy said:
If by "platforming" you mean Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros. then you're going to have to have a good explanation for the dislike for them.

But honestly
The Dark Fox said:
Sonic Shadow wrote:
SONIC'S SENTRY, protector wrote:
AxelTheDragon wrote:
The Game Gear Sonic games...those were HORRIBLE!
Ah! Someone agrees with me!

Indeed. The MS versions are a lot better.

Sonic 1 GG >>> MS.

Blue Warrior wrote:
What was the difference?

Levels and changed stories.

Sonic Shadow:
The GameGear versions have better level design. The camera being close isn't much of a problem, and you can actually lose in a level when it isn't a cheap gimmick like Labyrinth Zone.
Are you kidding me...?... Are you honestly kidding me? Game Gear games were a mockery of what Sonic truly was. The MegaDrive games were always superior to the Game Gears... Why else do you think S3K was only on MegaDrive? Face it. It was because it was too awesome for the GameGear.

I haven't even played the MS versions, and I'm certain that they are so much better than the GG versions because the actual field of view is so much greater. I've had so many cheap deaths in Sonic Chaos because of a tiny field of view.

TDF, your argument holds little credibility to me; explain in more detail.

Super mario galaxy? BORING?! HA!

That's the biggest laugh I've had all year. That game was addicting. In fact, it's my all time favorite (next to Ocarina of Time)

Worst game = Mario Teaches Typing 2. I had that when i was VERY little. Ugh...

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
fox boy said:
The Dark Fox said:
fox boy said:
If by "platforming" you mean Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros. then you're going to have to have a good explanation for the dislike for them.
okay maybe not the WORST but still i hated how you had to run and jump run and jump. also there were so many levels that i usualy get bored and quit. the thing i liked the best about one of those games is the one where you get to make music (which one was it again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back