• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't she need a bigger body..? I mean, it just makes her... butt look fat, but hardly have any belly.

Ok, Well I'm putting off Rouge for now, for THIS! Dose it interest you people?
SONICRETRO2.png

SONICRETRO.png

So I found this at the model resource, appently it was for SonicX-Trem or whatever. I think it fits SRB2's Style more. I had to do ALOT of replacement to get the triangle limit in range. I managed to keep the shoes, head, and body. The hands, arms, and legs and made by me. I'm going to try and get this one done soon. (and get this, I made the texture srb2's Palette lol.)

New Release!
CRAWLA.png

SPRING.png

JET.png

srb20021.png

The Jetty-syns, and springs are NOT made by me. Jetty-syns were found on another site "Srb2 Md2 World", the links I got them from are now invalid so I'm Releasing them here for you guys. The spring is from the model resource, ripped from SSBB. The crawlas use the same texture as the ones made for Srb2 before 2.0, but I made the models themselves. Animations for the Crawla also made by me. Please Comment and Critisize.
Crawlas, Jetty-Snys, Springs.
Classic Sonic.

Last edited:
OMFG.
Epic! I remember going to that MD2 World but ALL of the links were invalid.
Anyways Jeck I'll PM you the SOC I was talking about that makes Shadow look like he's skating. (NewRun.SOC)
Edit: Are you gonna release the spring?

Um, I think you may have made a mistake in the upload. I haven't been able to try the Classic Sonic model out yet, but I noticed that his texture is literally just an image of SRB2's current palette. Was that a mistake?

Ok, first off, the springs are in the zip with the crawlas. Second, if you don't Like the blurry textures redo them. And yes, the Srb2 palette is classic sonic's texture on purpose.

Well, SA2 Sonic is on Models Resource, so he could get the model from there. Also, Jeck, do you think you could animate a SA/SADX model for SRB2 Adventure from 1.09.4?

Speaking of the SA series, I really wanna see a Sonic Adventure Sonic rip, or Sonic Shuffle. I have a thing for low-poly.

Hey Jeck. I like your md2's and want to try your Brawl Tails but I can't :( Invalid D: D: D: :/

I dont know... I never liked the badnik's eyes even tough its what they say "srb2- styled". Its just not robot-ist, like commander crawla's, now thats awsome! why dont you make the jetty syn/ crawla's eyes more Evil like?
Just a random suggestion...

In my game the jetty guys are so small.
Try changing the value in md2.dat. It should be around 5 I think.
Well, SA2 Sonic is on Models Resource, so he could get the model from there. Also, Jeck, do you think you could animate a SA/SADX model for SRB2 Adventure from 1.09.4?
Well, I'm willing to do that, at some point, although doing 10 differnt versions of Sonic gets me a little bored.
Hey Jeck. I like your md2's and want to try your Brawl Tails but I can't :( Invalid D: D: D: :/
Use the link on page 9, that one works.
I dont know... I never liked the badnik's eyes even tough its what they say "srb2- styled". Its just not robot-ist, like commander crawla's, now thats awsome! why dont you make the jetty syn/ crawla's eyes more Evil like?
Just a random suggestion...
Like I said before, If you want differnt eyes, open the Texture up in Paint and change it.

Yes, the texture is the palette, It's not shaded, so I just put everything red in the red square, everthing blue in blue square, etc. I'm working on adding shading, and making a whole new texture for it. I am pleased with how the head tured out. Soon, I will re-release him.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

if you can't get it to work go on Fawfulfan's 4shared, it is under "Other Srb2 Stuff."
said this on page 7, 6?

Shadow's flames come out when he skates, there are only 4 frames for running so it dosen't work to make him skate, if this soc that colson gave me works then I WILL make him skate with flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back