November/December 2009 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I voted to nullify that 2 =P

In all seriousness, despite it turning out a bit too hard, I do understand basic level design, even when making gimmicky joke levels. I actually spent more time on the beginning than anything else to make sure the player understood what was going on clearly before making it challenging.

I should make rush-job three hour Curcuit maps more often if they do that well.

Good Contest guys, alot better maps this time.

Quote:
Blade said:
I totally just made a rush job circuit map in 3 hours.

And it plays well.
Well too bad, I made a rush job circuit over the past 24-hours, though actual time spent on it is closer to 7 hours.

And it plays fairly good.

I should make rush-job three hour Curcuit maps more often if they do that well.

Good Contest guys, alot better maps this time.
Blade really should have said "I'll make you eat those words!" somewhere in there.
Congrats Blade, for winning the OLDC and for making me look like an idiot!

Last edited:
Wait, so let me get this straight...if the author votes on all the other maps of the gametype he made his map for, one of his lowest votes is dropped?

It's in the rules, if you had cared to read them. :P

QNZ might get a re-release as soon as my SRB2DB starts working, so look out for it.

Good Contest every one, sorta shocked that me and Blade tied for 3rd in match. Also, great improvement from the last contest MP division, SP was bad this time though.

Whoa, wtf? Contest is over already? That seemed quick. O_o, I need to pay more attention next time. :P

Good Contest every one, sorta shocked that me and Blade tied for 3rd in match. Also, great improvement from the last contest MP division, SP was bad this time though.

It wasn't too bad if you excluded the banned users/no effort levels. :P

Ah, I got the votes for your map and Mach's map confused in Chrome's post. Every map in his post was in-order with my first post except for those two maps. This, compounded by the fact that the map numbers were removed, made me not notice that I was entering data into the wrong field.

I apologize for that, FuriousFox. After those maps, I just started going by what I remembered, and those happened to get mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back