• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mystic_Shadow Character Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Shadow

I can think with portals.
Mystic Shadow will be soon available on the play but it will be a demonstration.
In await here a photograph of Mystic Shadow.

av-76.png

Comments?

Umm...Let's start with shading.
He's VERY bland. Too solid. YOu don't need to have the crazy shading that the normal SRB2 sprites have, but there needs to be SOME...
And, why don't you finish it before releasing it? I mean, no one is going to play a half-finished Sonic Sprite change.

Dark Warrior said:
Umm...Let's start with shading.
He's VERY bland. Too solid. YOu don't need to have the crazy shading that the normal SRB2 sprites have, but there needs to be SOME...
And, why don't you finish it before releasing it? I mean, no one is going to play a half-finished Sonic Sprite change.

What he said. You should have shading directly, and I wouldn't recomend making a demonstration first. If you saw my first SMS sprites, you know what i'm talking about.

My character and flame are the only 2 characters that had shading right from the start, and it doesn't have to be loads of colours, i've seen pretty decent results with two colours and something i call "pixel blending".

PS: The part with my character in your sig is way outdated, check my sig.

Okay, lets say I got bored and made this.

mysticshadow3ms.jpg

It will help you with the shading colors of your player, or you can make it smaller and use it as a avatar.

Why is he edited from sonic? I hope he has a shine like super mystic sonic. At the moment it just seems a bit like a white sonic with Shadow's spikes and different coloured shoes.

I wonder if editing Shadow would have been better? Still, it's your work and this is just my t'uppence and I think it will be good when completed. :)

Bouncey said:
Why is he edited from sonic? I hope he has a shine like super mystic sonic. At the moment it just seems a bit like a white sonic with Shadow's spikes and different coloured shoes.

I wonder if editing Shadow would have been better? Still, it's your work and this is just my t'uppence and I think it will be good when completed. :)

Its hard to make a good shine with the white color. You can only make it darker. And why he looks more like sonic than shadow.......I have no idea! however, he might be able to use the shine and grapics from my artwork!

I made this to help you as well mystic shadow hope you dont mind super mystic sonic.Your art work has got beter shading.This is to make mystic shadow more shadow,ish.The reshon the fury part is gold is becase that orgnal color for the fury part was white but it was allredy used for the body.

URL=http://imageshack.us]
mysticshadow2as.png
[/URL][/img]

note;This is edited from a screenshot.

Super mystic sonic said:

mysticshadow3ms.jpg

It will help you with the shading colors of your player, or you can make it smaller and use it as a avatar.

Is my image going to be any use to you. :| I dont meen like put it in a wad i meen like make your sprites shadow edited like my one and stuff.Of corce you can still use super mystic sonics.

Spazzo said:
Super mystic sonic said:

mysticshadow3ms.jpg

Oops :oops:

Anyway,why is Mystic Shadow edited from Sonic? If you keep sticking to the Sonic edit, than use this.

mysticshadow1on.png

Super mystic sonic said:
Spazzo said:
Super mystic sonic said:

mysticshadow3ms.jpg

Oops :oops:

Anyway,why is Mystic Shadow edited from Sonic? If you keep sticking to the Sonic edit, than use this.

mysticshadow1on.png

Thanks Super Mystic Sonic for the photograph :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back