[Open Assets] Virt's MD2 Collection

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's amazing, my sister likes miku so she will probably like that.
My favorite is the link sonic,it's pretty well done!

Last edited:
Pros & Cons

xwXLrlj,Y1Al8fc,ejhX7Qq,SRF9h7i

Tails, Nights, Badniks don't have texture

Dude, no offense, but How often are you going to ask the same question? There is a wiki where your question has been answered. There are threads in the Help Thread of the MB, we have an irc chat for you to bother us with. You have more than enough resources to help you, please stop asking the thread the same question.

The Wiki Is confusing so I asked for some user help maybe I wouldn't be asking the same question if someone just damn answered!

You aren't being clear about what you need help with, you're just saying "md2s dont work". There are a billion things that could be your problem, and we don't even know if you actually even tried making a md2.dat file!

Stop complaining about no one solving your problem because you don't even know how to ask for help over the internet!

Actually If you can read I asked "how do I add Md2's?" and now suddenly I'm the bad guy, I'm not complaining about anything but I am asking a question about how to add something that someone created so st*u

Actually If you can read I asked "how do I add Md2's?" and now suddenly I'm the bad guy, I'm not complaining about anything but I am asking a question about how to add something that someone created so st*u

Exactly! "how do I add md2's?" is exactly what I meant about not being specific enough! Does me saying "my car's broken, fix it" give you enough information about my car?

If the Wiki doesn't help you, then tell us what wasn't helpful enough. Constantly repeating your problem doesn't make us more likely to help you; actually makes it so that we are less likely to actually give a damn.

The Wiki Is confusing so I asked for some user help maybe I wouldn't be asking the same question if someone just damn answered!

That's not how things work around here.

You need to be specific in what you need help with. We're not a service desk. We're willing to help with your issues but you need to be absolutely clear in what is confusing you and where you are stuck. If you want help, provide pertinent information.

That, and we have a forum dedicated to helping people with issues. Derailing a release thread for your own issues is unacceptable.

Last edited:
It can be a NiGHTS model for Sonic on normal gameplay, too. Although I don't know how that can result if someone creates one.

I know it, but I don't think a NiGHTS model for a normal gameplay can be "normal".
Maybe you must try it, it will be funny! (A NiGHTS flying with the face into the floor).

Troubled Palette

Same problems here, all of them.

Any clue how to fix this? I have no knowledge about MD2 system, but Jeck's ones seemed to work fine, so i guess it is yours.

Anyway, a great job i must tell, full of details that don't need color to be seen.

Virt the Fox! Can you please fix up the MD2 Pack for Version 2.1? The biggest problem with it is that everything that have MD2 sprites are invisible and I really hate that. Also, as you are fixing up the 2.1 MD2 Pack, please make everything voxel so the MD2 things can look even more nice and cool. It would also would look even more 3D.

I've never had anything invisible and I don't think anybody's reported anything like that. Is everything in their correct folders?
Also, could you please elaborate about the voxel thing? I don't completely understand your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back