SRB2 The Past 1.08.c

Thanks, now one more Screeny :

srb20050.png

A Fountain, It took only 21 3D Floors.

man, i would LOVE to beta test
i have an idea, why not add like an "emerald start zone" hidden in the back of the museum that's hard to find

You may want to ask glaber for that Emerald Start Zone to happen, I finished work on the Hub a while ago and sent him the file, see how this goes after he incorporates fixes of his own, There is a little secret level hidden in the Hub, not going to spoil everything, Just wait for it.

there is a sort of emerald start level already in the mod. That level is Emerald Coast in the SRB2 Christmas pack. You do have to find your way to the level and once there, find the emeralds though.

Also, i feel like the Black Chaos Emerald should return (and with the use of Hyper.lua) Hyper forms can return!

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

there is a sort of emerald start level already in the mod. That level is Emerald Coast in the SRB2 Christmas pack. You do have to find your way to the level and once there, find the emeralds though.
Wait, really? where about is it and which christmas pack?

when you reach the canyon level, there's a secret exit in the stage to take you there.
Emerald Coast also has a secret exit too.

Error zone is from the Multiplayer side. Meant as a stop gap, and a Castlevania reference, to prevent it from looking like nothing loaded at all.
Try downloading the Full package download.

As for spitting you out of your server, what wad file were you trying to use, what were you trying to do, and how recently were you trying to go online? (The master Server was down for a while)

EDOT:
Just a small heads up, I have decided to not split up the resources of SRB2 the past Single Player anymore. Instead it will be just a single wad file for single player so as to reduce the number of people playing the mod with missing graphics and missing music.

Last edited:
Heads up, SRB2 the Past is now officially updated. Details are in the main post at the top of the page.

It's been a while since this was updated, Glad I could help :), Also great work on TGF Levels, seems like lag is nearly gone.

For some reason getting the emerald token for the 7th special stage just sent me to 2.1's Egg Satellite Zone, instead of whichever special stage I assume it was supposed to send me to.

Special Stage 7 is Egg Satellite Zone in this mod. 2.1's special stage set is the 7th set

SRB2 the past uses 1 special stage from each set. The sets that currently exist are: TGF, Demo 4, Demo 4.35, 1.08, 1.09.4, 2.0, and 2.1.

Last edited:
I found something crazy...
I was screwing around in the museum with NoClip, and I found something crazy.
srb2_screenshot_by_mariofreak2001-dbfbffy.png

It was an old, abandoned version of the original museum...
(admittedly this was pretty cool to find)

Yea, that was me. Intended to be a reference to the mod's past. And a little bit more involving the old level pack room. (though not usable, you may still find a light on in the old Level pack room hinting towards what I wanted to do)

Even 1.04 had a walled off section that you could have noclipped to.

Last edited:
Now, I have a few issues

1) Emblems are very scarce and I no longer earn them after completing an "era" (SRB2 TGF or Beta Quest etc)

2) The emblem radar sometimes doesn't work

Other than that, this update is amazing!

also, where do I find the black emerald? =3

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back