Name your price for bundle including "World of Goo" and "Aquaria"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEV3

There and back again~
The Humble Indie Game Bundle

The creators of these independent games have teamed up in a charitable enterprise. For whatever price you are willing to pay (could be anything from one buck to one grand), you will get five- urr, six excellent indie games:

• World of Goo
  • Aquaria (soon to be open-source)
  • GISH (soon to be open-source)
  • Lugaru HD (open-source)
  • Penumbra Overture (open-source)
  • Samarost 2
That's everything from an underwater metroid, a disturbing horror game, to an award-winning puzzle game and more.

Not only will you get half a dozen games, but four of them will be open-source. Take the engine, butcher it to world's end, and then release it under GNU. Sounds rather appealing to me.

EDIT: Linux, Mac, and Windows all are now supported by every game. Just FYI.

EDIT2: Just purchased my bundle. Amazon saved me ten bucks on a purchase of Miyazaki movies, this would seem like a charitable way to spend it. I already own two of these games, but I'm sure the other four are worth it.

-------------------

The Humble Indie Bundle event is over! (5/15/10)

-Total contributed$1,273,593

-Number of contributions 138,812

-Average contribution$9.17

Last edited:
I've been playing GISH, and I have to say it has been a while since I have played a game without continues. Its really neat if not entirely intuitive. I'll be looking forward to trying out the others later.

Oh, and the offer's over, in case any of you were wondering. I'll edit the first post. I hope everybody who wants these games jumped when they had the chance.

Penumbra is open source now (as of five days ago). You might as well update the first post to reflect that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back