Name your first game!

First Game Played: Sonic 1 for the Gamegear (in SADX's minigame collection)
First Game Owned: Sonic R for the Saturn
I only got my Saturn recently, I shit you not. Seriously, all other consoles I've ever played either belonged to my brother or were at a friends' house. Sad, I know.

Name your 1st game! Caleb's guess.

First Game Owned:Mario Kart DS (DS)
First Game Played:Mario Kart DS (DS)

What a hard desision.
latest

Last edited:
OK, I've been resisting this because my memory is awful on this, but thanks to my old GG collection that my mother had, I could say that my first game I played is:

Sonic 2 GG

First game owned... Damn....

Sonic 2 GG

I never got past that damn antlion boss in underground zone in my young age...

I owned that game as a child too. The antlion boss was the hardest thing up until GHZ3. Got to Scrambled Egg Zone, but never quite beat the game.

Does anyone know a cool game called Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back? It's a smart 2D DOS game that is harder, more fun and more tricky than it looks. It was my first game ever played.

Sonic the Hedgehog.

On a MegaDrive emulator (DGen?) on my brother's ancient Windows 98 computer, around mid-2000, I believe?
I know it was in 2000 (I was 3 years old at the time), not sure which month though, just that it was after March since that's my birth month and what not.

First game I owned was probably Sonic Advance on the GBA? My brother and my mom bought it for me as a surprise gift, I believe.

My mom's friend's husband also gave me a CD full of old-ass DOS games around that time as well.
Some well known like Prince of Persia, others were obscure af like Larax and Zaco (some Italian shareware game I had no idea how to play at the time lol).

Pardon the bump.

Last edited:
that violence breeds violence

It was either Super Mario World or Super Mario 64.

I remember when I played lots of Diablo 2 and C&C as a kid though, those were good times.

I have a foggy memory, and I actually grew up 2 game gens behind which is why I like Mario and Sonic so much.
It was between one of the five games I owned on the SNES Super Mario World , All Stars, DKC2, Aladinn and I don't remember the last one, Super Mario Bros on my NES, and Crash Bandicoot on my PS1. My first game is one listed above I really don't know which, and I am 15 now

My first played and owned game was Medabots AX: Rokusho ver.

I played the shit out of that game as a kid, pure gold.

The first sonic game I ever beat was Sonic 2 and idk I felt something redeeming with the ending music playing and Super Sonic flying down from the sky next to Tails

First game played: Most likely Doom. Or one of those MS-DOS (Running on windows xp) educational games, like math rescue, but I still think that it was most likely Doom

First game owned: I... Do those 999999999999999999999 in one consoles count? All I remember is that is you pressed the start button more than just one frame, it just selected the first game on the list, wich was Super Contra.

Zapper: one wicked cricket, 6 years old. My dad got it for me at staples. It was really fun, but I didn't become a gamer until I moved to a different city at age 13. I mostly watched tv or read books, but my friend introduced to Sonic. Sonic 3 was the first one I played, and I thought it was a masterpiece. A few years later, Im playing all sorts of games. I introduced my friend to Cave Story, Binding of Isaac, Super Meat Boy, and several other games, and he introduced me to Undertale, Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, Megaman, and several other games. Now our tastes of games have fused together and we pretty much like the same stuff. Sorry if this post was a little long.

This is difficult to remember for me.
I liked to play with an old blackberry that belonged to my mom, and one of the games i remember it had was the mobile port of sonic the hedgehog.
There were many others, but it is the one i can remember most clearly.

Last edited:
Conker's Pocket Tales on the Game Boy Color.

Poor young me didn't understand why I wasn't allowed to play its sequel.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back