Problem whit Online games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieLHRDT

Straight outta 2010.
Hello everyone. I was going to play on an online game. I put the master server and when i go to the game the game dosent worked. Can somebody say what happen?

Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian.

You'll have to be a little more specific. What happens, does an error message pop up?

Hello everyone. I was going to play on an online game. I put the master server and when i go to the game the game dosent worked. Can somebody say what happen?

Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian.
Yeah, you do need to be more specific.
Offtopic- I could tell it was you just by the way you spelled, "with".
Even if you do learn how to spell it, I think it might, like become a trademark or something. pretty cool.

Are you SURE you typed the master server right?
Where'd you type it?

In the place taht you need to post the code of the master server. And Blue Warrior, yes, pop up a message saying that have a problem. i'm forgot what it says, and i will write then type here.

In the place taht you need to post the code of the master server. And Blue Warrior, yes, pop up a message saying that have a problem. i'm forgot what it says, and i will write then type here.

Well I'm guessing you typed the wrong thing.

Note that your note supposed to type the URL or website name of the master server (ie: www.whateverthenameis.com or http://whateverthenameis.com/).

Don't click on these. They aren't really links.
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back