• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 "Destructive Illusion" (W.I.P Map Pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
The trailer <- So uh, I'm making a new map pack kinda inspired of sonic mania and sonic forces, but with a bit different story of the phantom ruby... The story is about eggman using the power of the phantom ruby to create deadly prototypes to defeat the freedom fighters! The resistance (which is you) tries to stop him. More progress will be shown soon!

5OrZNO0.png

K9GlVkP.png

rV950oI.png

J2NTrcW.png

oSLWPgL.png

A06JJq0.gif

Hahaha, I ran into that trailer randomly a few weeks ago and felt a bit sad that it was likely discontinued. Good to see I was wrong and it's still going!

You're all very late. This was released like ages ago but was trashed due to amount of bugs that had

Locking this thread. If the author would like to show more progress, just let us know in Talk to the Staff and we'll unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back