CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not intended to sound rude, but there are 2 things about your post, HxK.

1. If you want to emphasize words, can't you just bold or italicize them?
2. In all actuality, Nitro's silver didn't spin either. The only silver that has something close to spinning is Psionics, and it's not worth playing him because the frozen bots take all the fun out of it.

D: You fix up Silver yet you didn't even fix the boots to being a nice shiny black color, now you make ME want to go and fix that.

The new Silver WAD is finally done, I must download it! :D
Excellent job on fixing nitro's old sprites CZ, especially the walking frames, the new head's movement is very smooth. :D I was hoping for a improved character select pic, but that's really my only complaint.
I don't really care if he has a super form or not, but if the members here want it that bad, I could probably do it. :P *shot*

Approved. His head almost looks 3D.

My only issue is that you're using some of the asymmetrical Sonic.plr frames instead of touching them up. particularly the front falling frame

The reason why he doesn't have a Super Form and some sprites fixed is because he's gotten to be a pain in my end.

I started editing him months ago, and with XWE open, I Hibernated the computer as usual. One random day, XWE said that it was corrupt, and everything was gone. I had no backups, and I was trying to save space on my laptop, so no bmp backups. All the finished walking sprites were gone.

Now a few days earlier, my PC's power supply crapped out again, and I don't have another computer to plug in my HD. The only backup I had was in my flash drive, which didn't had the falling or bouncing sprites. I had the bmp with the heads looking up and down, but I still had to redo them.

I guess I'll take a break before I really finish him.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
The reason why he doesn't have a Super Form and some sprites fixed is because he's gotten to be a pain in my end.

I started editing him months ago, and with XWE open, I Hibernated the computer as usual. One random day, XWE said that it was corrupt, and everything was gone. I had no backups, and I was trying to save space on my laptop, so no bmp backups. All the finished walking sprites were gone.

Now a few days earlier, my PC's power supply crapped out again, and I don't have another computer to plug in my HD. The only backup I had was in my flash drive, which didn't had the falling or bouncing sprites. I had the bmp with the heads looking up and down, but I still had to redo them.

I guess I'll take a break before I really finish him.

I'll try to do his Super Form, at least some standing frames

Yay for Silver, I really liked him. Without spindash though, he's unplayable in a lot of things. He's still great though.

This Silver looks tiIGHT!! hope the super form looks something like this
supersilversupersilver1il1.jpg

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Uh I'll Begin, I was just showing a pic just incase he didn't know.

Super Silver's fur needs to be a small bit more lighter. His body isn't as bright compared to Super Sonic & Shadow's. Plus only his mane is pure gold yellow, and his eyes are red.

silver2.wad not good
Reasons:
1.soc abilities:
1a. lags
1b. freezes enemies if added
1c. slow (well , too slow)
2.frames:
2a. crappy
2b. under developed
3. general
3a. soccing - bad ( does more bad than good )
3b. frames - medium
3c. mainly - 1 out of 10........ - 7
by the way who made silver2.wad?

Wayne3 said:
silver2.wad not good
Reasons:
1.soc abilities:
1a. lags
1b. freezes enemies if added
1c. slow (well , too slow)
2.frames:
2a. crappy
2b. under developed
3. general
3a. soccing - bad ( does more bad than good )
3b. frames - medium
3c. mainly - 1 out of 10........ - 7
by the way who made silver2.wad?

1. SOC
1a. I never saw some lag using silver's power, but if that happened to you...
1b. Of course that would happen, silver do that at sonic next gen, but just when some object is close
1c. He's really slow at Sonic Next Gen
2. Frames
2a. It doesn't see crappy, just the face
2b. What do you mean?
3. General
3a. You can do a better soc than that? I guess not, but you are just giving your opinion
3b. well, maybe.
3c. Oh, come on, it wasn't terrible, it was better rick.wad (a stupid recolor of espio).

And the WAD's creator was Nitro_The_Hedgehog, and the SOC was made by Draykon.

EDIT: Silver, I don't know if the spike is right:

SILVS1.png

The soc kills netgames like there nothing, that soc'd ability is deadly on servers and it isn't well soc'd considering online it creates a unfair advantage and in single player maps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back