"Hostan ur Waddan Gaemz" --what does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
I'm just curious...Why is the SRB2FFH subtitled "Hostan ur Waddan Gaemz"? What is the significance of that wording and that spelling? It's been driving me crazy for months.

Answer:
SSNTails = Weird + SRB2 = If you don't stop eggman,he'll kidnap your girlfriend! + Downloading = SRB2FFH + Humor = wrong spelling + some text = wrong spelling + host your wad games = Hostan ur waddan gaemz
Got it?

SSNTails has nothing to do with SRB2FFH. If you really want to know just ask JJames19119. That is if you can contact him.

My guess is that it was for the lulz...but I'm a guy who likes solid answers, so I'd prefer to verify that.

I briefly thought it might be German, but that can't possibly be correct...WAD is an acronym for "Where's All the Data". Sometimes acronyms get scrambled in foreign languages (AIDS is SIDA in Spanish, for instance), but WAD would never be changed to "Waddan" in a foreign translation. That would be ridiculous and make no sense.

I briefly thought it might be German, but that can't possibly be correct...
I repeat, it is NOT any other language. It's still waaay to similar to the correct English sentence. It's just lolspeak as SonicMaster pointed out.

The question is: Does "gaemz" means "games" or "gems"?

It's lolspeak, like "in ur internetz stealin' ur pronz" is too. Or "I'mma firin' ma lazarr!".

Nothing more, nothing less.

...I honestly can't believe you guys are discussing this.

It's like asking why Happycat says " I can has cheezburger?" It's for the lulz and nothing more.

It is, as everyone else said. For The Lulz. Now, who did it, and who didn't GET it, that's another story.

Answer:
SSNTails = Weird + SRB2 = If you don't stop eggman,he'll kidnap your girlfriend! + Downloading = SRB2FFH + Humor = wrong spelling + some text = wrong spelling + host your wad games = Hostan ur waddan gaemz
Got it?

Lol, that was fun because it´s true, at least in the majority of it.

I think it is that some admin in the community if obsessed with wrong spelling, and that´s about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back