• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ashura-The-Hedgehog.wad

Should I Continue Making This Wad?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make a Ashura wad (not same as the one in release).
It will be the MFZ version (my avatar).
This is what I made so far.
ASHNAME.jpg

ASHLIFE.jpg

ASHCHAR.jpg

PLAYA2A8-1.jpg

PLAYA1.jpg

This is going to be my first wad if I finish this.

I just liked sharing this.
SuperSonic4Transformation.gif

True Hyper Sonic said:
If you have nothing to show.(Link, pic) Don't post in the editing section. :roll:

Don't you people listen???
Don't you people listen????? I don't recall there being a rule you have to put a link or picture in the editing! section. The picture is just like an unwritten "rule" you don't have to put one up. The link is absolutly not needed in the editing section it's only required in the Releases section :mrgreen: . But you are kind of right if you don't have proof your doing something why waste the space.

True Hyper Sonic said:
If you have nothing to show.(Link, pic) Don't post in the editing section. :roll:

Don't you people listen???

I think you need to read the last two lines again.

As for the frames, I think it's in srb2.srb. Open it in a wad editor just like you would with a regular wad.

That post was meant for a bump. If he deleted it, the edit wouldn't have been seen.

What's the point of bumping the topic, though? To bring attention to it? Because if so, there really isn't anything to say. :|

It isn't too bad of a start, the spikes are shaped a little weird (the top one in particular), and the gloves are hard to make out what they are.

Heh thanks guys! You gave me effort on continuing. :D
And I'll work on the gloves or I will leave it white and
I didn't finish because I had to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back