View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #9
"Lat'"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
The level design here is pretty decent, and Fawful went through most of the things that need work, but I think it's really important to emphasize the HUD changes really look ugly.

I'd also like to note that you should be careful where you use what textures. Especially in the case of the cracked wall texture, you use it in a bunch of places, some of which you can spindash and most where you can't. If you want to have breakable walls it's a good idea to have some texture consistency so the player can reliably know what effect their actions will have. This is true for just about any texture that has an effect, like non-climbable walls, icy floors, you name it. Consistent use of textures is really important.
Thanks for critizes!
I will remove these huds and modify a bit SRB2's normals ones, and about the textures, I myself planned to remove the cracked textures for the next version before.

I have another important thing to tell, Floral Cove Zone now has its own custom boss!! I'll don't tell you what this boss is, it's a mystery...