This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
srb20001-1.png

Original Guardian of the Master Emerald has returned again, this time for 2.0.
Original credit goes to Chrispy who I got permission to release this.

2.0 somewhat dislikes characters with no jump spin and gliding/climb and forces spin frames upon them when they stop gliding due to multiability and pressing spin while clung to a wall or climbing over the edge of a wall too.

So not much else to say.

Attachments

• chaos.zip
    93.5 KB · Views: 4,851
Last edited:
If there was, it will affect all other player skins. In order to make Chaos transparent, you'll need to edit the PLAY frames individually. There's no S_SKIN command for it either, since STjr doesn't care about skins that aren't Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

For some reason, I wanted to edit one of the sprites

chaosedit.png

What have I done? D:
You pwned chrispy...
Well nice job GTF, I hope senku (Or Chrispy) recreate this wad using that type of sprite! :D

i pwn j00
fkxth2.png

Although I must say, great job GTF. The hair needs some reshaping and the feet look pillow shaded, but it's nice.

Last edited:
Well, I hope to see a chaos.wad fix too :\.
EDIT: "Cries because Chrispy isn't going to make a remake."

Last edited:
Well unfortunately, despite the fact the S_Skin shows that chaos' normal speed is 20 and his runspeed is 30, he still breaks into his 'running' (puddle) animations regardless of the value. Thus, this wad shows us that the 'runspeed' attribute in the S_Skin is broken in SRB2 2.0...

except for the fact that Chaos dies in water
That is because Chaos is made out of salt water, and the fresh water kills him. :P

On a more serious note, I am not completely sure if I like the really huge eyes or not. Maybe you can make them slightly smaller.

That is because Chaos is made out of salt water, and the fresh water kills him. :P

On a more serious note, I am not completely sure if I like the really huge eyes or not. Maybe you can make them slightly smaller.
Or maybe GTF could just go through and remake the wad. That way everything about it is better :D

this character runs too slowly in comparison to other characters. But the rest of it is great. good job! 9.5

Pretty good wad, except for the fact that Chaos dies in water, laughs, I'd give a 9/10.

I'm not one to burst anyones bubble here but Chaos doesn't die in any water.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weN6YtxdbHc Chaos can clearly survive in water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back