=[SRB2 Star Wars Mod - FINAL RELEASE!!!]=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue said:
[There's a difference between blatant plagiarism and what STJr did. STJr made all the sprites and such themselves, they didn't rip them..

"Sonic the hedgehog 2" fonts? Some textures from hidden palace? Mario textures and sprites? Sega's Sonic and other characters?!

And don't call me Hector!

We're going offtopic now...

...and everyone should just stop it about the pole dancers/strippers/etc, as Hetor already knows not to use them, without being reminded. I don't want to be reminded about them, and Hetor doesn't either.

Now lets just get back ontopic now...

I'm not really interested in getting this mod, as all I can see is that the normal SRB2's textures/flats/sprites have been changed. I'm not interested in getting lots of music files in it either, especially when it adds up to over 100MB in it's total file size!

Sonic The Dalek said:
The above post is the stupidest post I've ever seen in my life. It's a Sonic fangame. Please, shut up for once.

Sonic fangame status doesn't allow to put in the game someone else's stuff. Sonic characters - maybe, but Mario, fonts and other! SNN, if you can draw, why did you use it? You can draw it yourself, why you didn't?

Wrong. What if you wanted to replicate Green Hill Zone, or maybe Hidden Palace Zone? It would be no good if you couldn't even put them in the game.

Besides, SSNTails edited some of the GHZ textures to make them look better, like the shading on the Brown/Dark Brown checkered wall for example.

The Mario thing is only an unlockable for God's sake. It's not like we're gonna get sued anytime soon, and SEGA wouldn't bother with us asnyway. And also, how many other Sonic fangames have you seen that have sprites from official games, Hector? *shot* Sorry, I mean Hetor.

But still, Hetor has officially lost this topic.

Sonic The Dalek said:
The Mario thing is only an unlockable for God's sake.

THERE'S STILL STUFF FROM MARIO!

Sonic The Dalek said:
And also, how many other Sonic fangames have you seen that have sprites from official games, Hector? *shot* Sorry, I mean Hetor.

All of them. SRB2 is better because it has also it's own sprites/textures/music/etc.

Sonic The Dalek said:

Any suggestions (please don't say something like 'stop offtopic")?

The thing which I wanted to say: admins, why did you make rule, if SRB2 is breaking this rule? Lol, remove links to srb2 from mb :D

I'm sorry, what rule are we talking about here?

Last I checked, plagiarism was calling someone else's work your own *cough* Hector *cough* without giving any sort of credit. I suggest you shutup and stop giving yourself a bad reputation, because I can inform you that the secret top 10 most disliked MB users list the oldbies have has you in it right now, which really isn't a good thing.

Oh, and another suggestion, don't do something bad if you're not prepared for it to come back and haunt you. I am, of course, talking about the strippers.

What does 'bm' mean, exactly?

Oh, and yeah, we should probably get back on topic...

Dude, you're not the internet super police, you shouldn't give a rats ass if something is from another game, just play the game and shut up. Now stop going off topic, drop the god damn issue, if you don't like it, then don't play it, etc.

I said:

'Nuff said.

But still, what do you mean there's still stuff from Mario? I've already said that Mario Koopa Blast is an unlockable! It's meant to have Mario stuff in it!

Also, why don't you make your own Sonic fangame with the Doom Legacy Engine, take about 10 years or more to make it but with entirely 100% custom graphics unlike SRB2? I would LOVE to see you achieve that, Hetor.

And also, I think the last thing you wrote is about to backfire, Soviet Russia style. Please Hec- *shot* Hetor, stop being a complete dickhead, stop working on the "AW3SUM SUPA SECR1T Pr0nRB2!!!111!11" and grow up.

Just please, let's get back on topic before the admins go on banning sprees, and I DON'T want to see that happening. I wish people are more sensible these days, I really do. Especially here. :/

And to the admins, If I end up getting banned for saying all this, please call me the Martyr of the SRB2MB from now on. :P

Cue said:
I'm sorry, what rule are we talking about here?

Last I checked, plagiarism was calling someone else's work your own *cough* Hector *cough* without giving any sort of credit. I suggest you shutup and stop giving yourself a bad reputation, because I can inform you that the secret top 10 most disliked MB users list the oldbies have has you in it right now, which really isn't a good thing.

Oh, and another suggestion, don't do something bad if you're not prepared for it to come back and haunt you. I am, of course, talking about the strippers.

What does 'bm' mean, exactly?

Oh, and yeah, we should probably get back on topic...

I NEVER said the sprites is my own work. I GAVE credits to map and soc which I used in my mod. I suggest YOU ALL stutup and stop discus how my mod bad. Don't like it - don't play it!

So says the n00b behind the Hetor username.

Please, if you want to start a flame war, go somewhere else. If you resist this, then I will have to sacrifice myself on the SRB2MB to stop you by getting us both banned and make myself the Martyr of the SRB2MB. (Even though I'd at least still hang around on STD'S SRB2 HQ.) Do you really want that? If so, please go ahead, I would LOVE to see you try and fail with dire consequenses. If you don't want to suffer the Judgement of Arceus, then obey the SRB2MB Commandments or suffer. I order you, we all order you. Just please, get back on topic or we will eat your pide and joy for our teeeeeeas!

Where's that damn report button, anyway?

Heh, I was a bit wrong in my definition of plagiarism, it's if you don't credit them, which you didn't for the sprites.

[offtopic]OK, that's enough. Hetor, you have made your point. Now let us alone about it. Just because you think one way, doesn't mean everyone else does. This pointless argument is ruining my thread. So will everyone please stop uselessly arguing! :P[/offtopic]

-----------------

[ontoppic]Now, since eveyone's complaining about the filesize, and is blaming the music for it, I've decided to release a version without music and the music file itself. Go to the origional post to see the links.[/ontoppic]

EDIT: Nevermind, taking out the music didn't decrease the filesize at all.

zck2020 said:
[offtopic]EDIT: Nevermind, taking out the music didn't decrease the filesize at all.
You're using XWE, aren't you? Try using the "Cleanup" thingy it brings.
EDIT: Although the music makes the filesize huge, I would try compressing some musics and such, the mod feels weird without them.

Stay on topic. If you people continue bringing other topics into this it will be dealt with. This is about the Star Wars mod, not hetor's wad, not anything else.

EDIT: Not directed at Nev3r's post. Continue staying on topic anyway.

Torgo said:
Stay on topic. If you people continue bringing other topics into this it will be dealt with. This is about the Star Wars mod, not hetor's wad, not anything else.

EDIT: Not directed at Nev3r's post. Continue staying on topic anyway.

I'm going to further add on to this, and tell you all to stop acting like total morons, and posting completely useless stupid crap. All that was achieved here is people pissing other people off. Again, you all were acting like total morons, and it is not going to continue. Get it? Good. I know at least some of you have earned yourselves tempbans for this garbage, and you can abide by this post after those expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back