Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
That's what I did. But I joined only to release my first wad which lead to others.
wich is exactly to what i did,
And i like this wad senku, and i also like the shading on it

While this has some nice frames, nearly none of them are on the back.

But yeah, going through SRB2 with Supar Flut is really different. It makes killing stoof a heckofalot easier, and some special stages just put the icing on the cake. :9

I might release another version with a new ability, I just need to think very carefully about all the abilities. So be aware.

It does seem like you always make senku overpowered with his abilities. First multi thok then float with "wind powers."

nitro_the_hedghog said:
It does seem like you always make senku overpowered with his abilities. First multi thok then float with "wind powers."

Even though it may have a few overpowered abilities, it's still an extremely cool wad.

nitro_the_hedghog said:

Multithok I slowed down, if you even bothered to notice or look at the S_SKIN, so it wasn't overpowered, then I removed it. Two how the heck is floating with wind powers overpowered? Senku is a wind element character.

One question: How did Senku get his “windpowers” scientifically? Sorry but I frown upon elemental characters, they seem overpowered or god mod-ish if they don't have a good reason. Overall I like the highlights you added in this version, most character wads are limited to detail, This character wad was quite fun to play.

Senku was born with the wind powers, only able to float around and use a few wind based attacks. Though in SRB2 he's limited, so that works for now.

Why not give him a custom sling item that looks like a gust of wind or a cloud or whatever.

Ran outta explanations to hypers questions? Ha, you should just do what sega does when people ask how sonic can run really fast and say he was born with it. Anywho can't wait for the next release.

One more thing, Nitemare's a fire element character, does that mean you frown upon him to just cause he's suppose to be able to throw fire, which he can do in SRB2, and be immune to fire element stuff, which is only in SRB2JTE? Same with Senya and her ice powers, which I JUST finally got added in?

Senku and Senya both have the metahuman gene of course. A rare, recessive gene that mutates the neural system to allow for limited control over one or more types of energy.

I swear, you people fail at science fictional reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back