• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
This projects name is now ChrispyPack to go along with the new name. NSonic and others are now SonicCE. CE stands for Chrispy Edition.
-------------------------
NServAGEN.wad
Sendspace Mirror
SonicCE.wad
Sendspace Mirror
TailsDollCE.wad
Sendspace Mirror
NSonic.gif
NTails.gif

If you only do the front and back frames, you honestly need to learn more about releasing characters. :V

It's not the full release, just a little preview to fend off the people who PM me for it all the time.

1. No it doesn't. It's a beta release, but he's not making constant public updates to it.
2. He's not allowed to put it in editing because of an "incident" some time ago.

I'm allowed to, Mystic only said I could make a new topic if I actually had a beta.

This wad was pretty cool,

8/10

Offtopic: Can I hop abord your bandwagon?

I like the running style. 10/10

Great work, please continue.

Hey Nitro, I'm looking forward to the continuence of your character pack!

I know that this IS a beta form, but when the camera position/angle is change, all of his running frames are the same

Maybe it's just me, but that seems really pixelated; otherwise, it would look nice.

Also, no offense, but don't we have enough Sonics already?

But anyway, nice work.

aaronkfmaster said:
Hey Nitro, I'm looking forward to the continuence of your character pack!

I know that this IS a beta form, but when the camera position/angle is change, all of his running frames are the same
He has front and back running frames, just like everything else. The only thing with a complete set of frames are the standing frames.

Blue Warrior said:
Also, no offense, but don't we have enough Sonics already?

You beat me to it :<

Blue Warrior is right, we have way too many different 'styles' of Sonic, we really don't need more.

The more the merrier. :P

And it wouldn't be much fun to have a buncha characters in this style without having the main character, wouldn't it? Of course, right now my main focus is Sonic Knuckles and Tails, after that then I'll work on the 9000 others.

Oh bother. Nearly everyone who makes a Sonic wad with SA running never seems to get it right. Make his legs move more forwards and backwards.

This Paint pic of mine should be sort of similar to what Sonic's SA running should look like:
SARUN.png

I probably should make seperate legs for the running frames instead of ripping off the walking frames anyways.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
The more the merrier. :P

And it wouldn't be much fun to have a buncha characters in this style without having the main character, wouldn't it? Of course, right now my main focus is Sonic Knuckles and Tails, after that then I'll work on the 9000 others.
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER *shot*

So your only working on sonic, tails and knuckles? Who should I work on? It can be more then one character, I don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back