GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
347bdzr.png

Rings are changed.

23kwuoo.png

Game Over is changed. (I figure Blood Red would fit in.)

27xnrrs.png

Emerald Hunt Icons are changed. (I don't know if Emerald Hunt is still being kept or not.)

nuryb.png

Changed the Shields again. (Force Shield stands out more, so I chose that one. Also, depending on the area you in, affects the shading on it.)

Ring B's darkest shade looks kinda wierd around a few pixels from the top of the letter B. If you fix that, B would be better.

Weren't they recolored Rings on the chains in Sonic The Hedgehog for the Genesis?

Also, I just only changed the shading on the chains I had for them, and some slight edits of it's shape.

I don't really think you can improve upon the springs, but if you want to try, you're welcome to. They look pretty good already.

Hi,

This mod modifies alot of the ''ugly'' (I'm not saying they're bad) SRB2 sprites.
The rings gave me a Sonic 3 or Sonic & Knuckles feeling. Can't really tell why, but they're beautiful! One thing you can improve is making it so that your amount of rings in the hud, appears in the middle of the ring, that would be more structural. Also it's like the zero is humping the ring whenever I have no rings, just the same thing: Place the amount of rings shown in the hud in the middle of that big ring. It'll look more official.

Continue! Maybe SRB2 will use it for SRB3 XD

- DigalySoftware

I can't wait to see v4. Nice new HUD, by the way!
Although it looks like it'll only fit 3 numbers...

Ahh, that's right, I forgot about the 4th number.

Then again... is it often to get more than 999 Rings? (Besides getting the 9999 Rings Secret.)

Last edited:
Unless the HUD Ring is rotating in-game, keep the little black border between the ring and the silver edge consistent, sorta like this:
X8000-RingHUD-Edit1.png

Last edited:
I think he is talking about the Pope Red spot for NAGZ. Go there twice and get 9999 rings or so. And it is possible to get the 4th number in NAGZ.

Pretty sure Sky was giving another option for the 4th digit. Pope RedXVI, NAGZ, and Setrings make 3

Ok, The Ring Counter now holds 4 Digits, you may now stop posting about it.
n5sg1z.png

Anyway... Here's a Item List so I don't get 500 Million Questions asking me what the Items do due to them being changed.
2yy5rh4.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back