Submission Changes: Effective Jan 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, as long as FuriousFox/the Admins/the Moderators are fine with sifting through a bunch of flame/troll posts that will probably come along with that to get to actual, valid, entries.
No, what I mean is the rule that you can't post for another user when they're banned. Instead of letting the banned user post, you'd get a friend to post the submission for you.

Hm. Shouldn't the topics in the submissions forum be visible? Like that thing FuriousFox did where he would post a list of maps he had received already.

Could I at least get a reason as to why? Or is it that you can't display the topic list without also allowing users to read their contents as well?

The original design was to keep it private so people wouldn't necessarily know who their competition would be and what themes they're using, unless they talk about it themselves. The problem is that e-mail is kinda fickle, so the listing was provided so the author would know their submission was accepted. That's no longer an issue.

Does this mean if I submit my map, it will say "Example Zone by stoneywagner" or am I able to have it as just Stoney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back