• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

What do you think about a Dark Sonic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light Mystic said:
Dark Mystic said:
I am currently making a Dark Sonic character.wad for SRB2. There are a few bugs though.

I WILL RELEASE IT WHEN ALL BUGS ARE GONE. 8)

No your not...at least, not anymore. You are delaying it.

You didn't read the entire topic did you? Oh well. Remember, read the entire topic. I have already said that. :)
I think i did... ... ...

Super mystic sonic said:
Zeshiro said:
if you want espio to turn invisible, then make his waiting frames nothing."

Now that would really suck in match. You could shoot everyone without seeing you. That would be really unfair.

Then make only his Front waiting sprites invisible. that way you are vlunerable from behind.

I think you should give him the glide/climb ability and have his climbing sprites invisible from everywhere but the front. That way he can't attack at all while invisible.

Lemme guess, it's going to look like this:

lolnotarecolorlolol8ks.png

Seriously, some people need to stop with the recolors. x_x

Yays!!!!

Sounds cool! this might be the first dark version of sonic I have ever heard of! I am the only dark version of knuckles there is i think? But anyway keep it up! (Even if other people try to bring it down) I could name a few but i might get banned soo... Good Luck!

Lets see.. Dark Kirby, Dark the Hedgehog, Dark Angel, Dark Mystic..

Go out and meet some girls, you pasty whiteboys.

Or at least start editing somebody else then Sonic. Even I get tired of Sonic recolors lately. Try a Knuckles/Tails recolor instead! (or even better, something not edited from existing character.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back