UPDATED New sonic model

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic260 said:
srb2win2008-09-1601-26-25-04.png

SonicHeroes_TeamSonic_Event.jpg

Still think they look alike? Taking a 3rd look at it, It's now starting to look like the SSBB Sonic

The model lacks color making it not look like the sonic heroes sonic. if you ask me it looks neither SA sonic, sonic heroes, or super smash brothers brawl *shot*

to clarify everything, it appears to be the sonic heroes model with different textures with the addition to a different graphics engine to where the shading isn't horrid like in heroes.

So in other words you mentioned the textures twice, and stated what is not only obvious, but already said by many people before you.

woz76 said:
is this real? photoshop?
What do you think? THINK ABOUT IT. It's a thread with many pages in a dedicated sub-forum for models. And you think it's a Photoshop. Please, enlighten me on your thought process, because I don't understand at all.

MrSmartie said:
I made a skin for this model
It's nice to know that you have photoshop skills, but apply them elsewhere, please? Recolouring models is kinda pointless.

How to make super sonic

Here is a tutorial for make super sonic.

First: Use the personal image move (With MS Paint. ) and select all parts is blue.

Second: Right Clic and select "Invert Colors".

Third: At the arms, use photoshop and make the yellow.

You finished super sonic in three steps!

CONGRAGULATION!

... No thanks. If you want supersonic, edit the model or something, recoloring the texture on a model is--as I'll Begin stated--pointless.

waveoceanxtrem said:
How to make super sonic

First: grab the chaos emeralds.

Second: grab 50 rings.

Third: Double jump.

CONGRAGULATION!
Fix'd. *stabbed*

If you want to make a Super Sonic texture, then freaking use photoshop, select his blue, go to "color replacement tool" when using yellow, and go to Image ==> Ajustments ==> Variations ==> More Yellow untill it's Super Sonic yellow. Then use a model editor to rise his spikes.

I wouldn't even suggest this though. :|

waveoceanxtrem said:
How to make super sonic

First: Use the personal image move (With MS Paint. ) and select all parts is blue.

Second: Right Clic and select "Invert Colors".

Third: At the arms, use photoshop and make the yellow.

CONGRAGULATION!

That's a yellow Sonic, not Super Sonic, and what the hell? CONGRAGULATION? It's "CongraTulationS"

"CONGRAGULATION?"
Ghostbusters on NES all over again.

Recoloring models is pointless anyways, and the shading would be off as well.

Speedylizzard14 said:
"CONGRAGULATION?"
Ghostbusters on NES all over again.

That Ghostbusters ending screen almost made me cry.

CONGLATURATION !!!

YOU HAVE COMPLETED
A GREAT GAME

AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE
OF OUR CULTURE

NOW GO AND REST
OUR HEROES !

The worst part was how terrible the game was.

A. Calm down and use less caps lock. It's difficult to read and does nothing to get you help faster.

B. Make sure you have the skin using the same name as the model, and that they are both in the MD2 folder.

Hyper Shadic X said:
waveoceanxtrem said:
How to make super sonic

First: grab the chaos emeralds.

Second: grab 50 rings.

Third: Double jump.

CONGRAGULATION!
Fix'd. *stabbed*

If you want to make a Super Sonic texture, then freaking use photoshop, select his blue, go to "color replacement tool" when using yellow, and go to Image ==> Ajustments ==> Variations ==> More Yellow untill it's Super Sonic yellow. Then use a model editor to rise his spikes.

I wouldn't even suggest this though. :|

Noob. It's for the MD2 model.

Of course, me too I like it. The texture is amazing and the quality was pretty cool. In other words, its GOOD.(P.S) Sorry for my bad spelling im french too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back