SRB2 remixes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys made any? I know we have the composition thread but I thought maybe something JUST for SRB2 could be nice. Plus, remixing is just mixing an existing composition up so...

Etto...... I made 4 in the last 2 days...
Green Flower (Jump on the Roof mix)
Deep Sea (going deeper mix)
Red Volcano (Melt slow mix)

Ah.... And I made a nonstop megamix.... a 35 min. remix of technified SRB2 songs.... It's in my sig.

I REALLY hope you guys have made some~I want to hear more~ The SRB2 songs are already pretty amazing so....

In the nonstop remix i heard a hint of volcaloid, great job on that one, but the other three seemed too short, they are still good though.

They are really nice Chao Freak 1! I also like the name of them. Here are some names I made up for the SRB2 soundtracks I named them in the way of SA2's soundtrack names:

Green Beginnings... for Green Flower
Toxic Techno... for Techno Hill
Mysteries of the Sea... for Deep Sea
The Great Fortress... for Castle Eggman
Wild Western Attack... for Arid Canyon
Red Hot Eruption... for Red Volcano
Nocturnal Cityscape... for Dark City
The Ship of Destruction... for DoomShip
Spacial Meteorite... for Egg Rock
Maze of Confusion... for Mine Maze
The Sky High Mountain Range... for Rocky Mountain
The Last Stand... for Final Fight
Mystical Encounter... for Mystic Realm bosses
A Fearsome Encounter... for the bosses
Tropical Adventure... for Jade Coast
Acidic Rain... for Tempest Valley
Floratic Maze... for Verdant Forest
Burneddown Beauty... for Flame Rift
Sparkling Ice of the Night... for Midnight Freeze & Blue Mountain
Abandoned Aquatic Factory... for Sunken Plant
Heavenly Skys... for Aerial Garden
Rainbow Road... for Prismatic Angel
Interdimensional Attack... for Mystic Realm
Meadow Fight... for Meadow Match
Cooperation In The Sky... for Nimbus Ruins
Jade Waterfalls... for Jade Valley
The Silver Falls... for Silver Cascade
Spatial Fight... for Zero Ring
Cold Dark Desert... for Desolate Twilight

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share this with you guys. Some names may be uncreative or dumb, but I've done the best I could.

Last edited:
This is the only thing I've released in terms of SRB2 stuff, in which it has a shortlived place in my sig at the moment. I did a final boss remix back in like...2004 but I was brand spanking new to MIDI and it's awful

I was even redoing it this morning...and would have finished had it not been for the leak...

This is the only thing I've released in terms of SRB2 stuff, in which it has a shortlived place in my sig at the moment. I did a final boss remix back in like...2004 but I was brand spanking new to MIDI and it's awful

I was even redoing it this morning...and would have finished had it not been for the leak...

I like that remix.

The remixes are good Chao freak, but I think they sounds WAY too different for me to recognize it....

Hur hur, necrobump with content.

Tempest Valley Techno

For the Yamaha XG aficionados, the MIDI is here

Funny enough, it's one of my biggest MIDIs to date, mostly because of the effect looping.

EDIT: Seems the morons at ripside let their hosting sites become infected with that annoying java virus again. Link changed.

Last edited:
MasterJace, I'd like to see your remixes turned into looppointed oggs. I really think they would make perfect Act 2 tunes.

At any rate, I had a Sunken Plant remix in the works. It's basically finished, I just never bothered to put in finishing touches and package it as a midi and mp3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back