Two-Click Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like I'm a hacker, infact if I tried to hack I'd give up. I'm just curious if this forum would in the future end up blank of users except the person who started these forums and explode with the noobs that used to exist turning the forums into a junk heap. I expect that in a few years something like that may happen and you end up creating a new srb2 forums link because the old srb2 forums were destroyed by the invaders.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks Mystic, I'm less worried now.

A'right, so while we're here, why don't we fix something? If a banned user attempts to login successfully, won't he get his ban info?

If that's a yes, couldn't we remove the "inactive user" or someought under the "failed attempt at login" screen?

ah2190 said:
Well, it seems that the new banning system is effective - and it seems that some people who wanted to complain while quoting me ended up getting banned, although it may just be a conisedent.

btw, I was banned for backseat moderating, because I'm just plain overprotective. Also, it's coincidence.

Oh, and SSNTails;

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/
http://www.phpbb.com

You can get mods/hacks there. Lol. I wouldn't be able to find the exact one, but there's probably something similar to what's been done in their directories.

Oh, but I was right about it being a coincidence. At least I had a rough idea of what it could had been.

Segmint, we've known about those sites for years by now. No need to point them out. That's where we got the tempban and ban description hacks from (actually, I was the one who found them and insisted they be installed).

Which is why I've been suggesting mods for AJ to install. We can handle the board just fine. We don't need your help.

Well, I actually agree with BW. (I AGREED?!)
N00bs are a pathogen, and there are plenty wherever the SRB2MS'
body comes in contact with. They weaken the system, and the MS has to lie in bed while it recuperates and the mods (white blood cells) run around trying to destroy the disease. But then the MS takes medicine (easy ban button) to strengthen the mods and make them quicker and more efficient. Then the MS goes back to its normal life, with a slow trickle of germs (n00bs) coming in, but the white blood cells zap 'em off before they become a serious problem.
And then the MS gets sick again...

This is MB. The MS is the master server, And the Mb[message board, mega board] Is something entirely diffrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back