New New Max Speed (nms2.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Less C-kicks.
2) Controllable and overall handling.
3) Acceleration and Co.
4) You don't need a crappy recolor to control it.

Did I say fix? I meant start from scratch.

And I redid it because it was one of the most popular SOCs ever. And it sucked. D:

Wow, on Edge. Although I'd like to know how you made the music speed up when you went faster than normal, great job. One problem though; if you jump or spindash at the faster speed, the music goes back to normal.

But yeah, fun stuff.

Yea. However, I can't call the function too many times of all players get C-Kicked, and the player has to target themself, and they can't perform any actions on the spawn state so you have to move them to the targeting state before they can sart moveing, and and you have to modify the global game settings, and you have to add nossmusic = 1 to all level hedaers, etc. etc. etc.

But you got the basic design.

on Edge said:
Yea. However, I can't call the function too many times of all players get C-Kicked, and the player has to target themself, and they can't perform any actions on the spawn state so you have to move them to the targeting state before they can sart moveing, and and you have to modify the global game settings, and you have to add nossmusic = 1 to all level hedaers, etc. etc. etc.

But you got the basic design.

@_@ Can someone please translate that from SOCenese to English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back