• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

giphy.gif

That reply made my day.

Anyways, I'm so happy that you guys are doing a great job with this spectacular mod. Keep it up!

Wow. I don't know exactly how far along you guys are, but it looks to me like you've got the entirety of the .exe ported and working properly now.

I actually cannot wait for this, it looks good, and I can think of some cool things that can be done with this, such as this plus that bomberman mod from 2.0, and we've got bomberman 64 in SRB2.

I think that super forms should be possible for every character, but maybe this can be added with a lua addon. Did you port this to 2.1.8 and do most things work there ? and what bugs does super have in multiplayer ?

I actually cannot wait for this, it looks good, and I can think of some cool things that can be done with this, such as this plus that bomberman mod from 2.0, and we've got bomberman 64 in SRB2.

Will it have an adventure mode? i'd LOVE to fight Sirius in SRB2. =3

Wow. I don't know exactly how far along you guys are, but it looks to me like you've got the entirety of the .exe ported and working properly now.

In a sense, we actually do! We've upgraded to the 2.1.8 codebase as of yesterday.

I know I saw Sky Gardens say Demo on it, and I'm fairly certain Checkerboard Mountain or whatever it was called is finished. At least it looked done.

I know I saw Sky Gardens say Demo on it, and I'm fairly certain Checkerboard Mountain or whatever it was called is finished. At least it looked done.
2.1 rearranging broke all our objects. The level itself is ported, but missing a few things.

As for other levels, I won't say much about them now. You'll get a demo, well, when it's (mostly) done

jcuTyo3NpQ89V.png

Presenting, skyboxes! Now making levels look more like they are on the ground and not flying in the sky!

The best way of keep the original skybox would just be disabling the Y-Axis of the skybox system, or making one BIG cylinder like B3D and make it follow the camera along, or by just adding the new skybox layer system. But anyways, I like it being that way. I can't imagine a better way than playing this with MD2s.

Last edited:
The best way of keep the original skybox would just be disabling the Y-Axis of the skybox system

tumblr_n4lznxAMS91tu9peeo1_500.png

...Ont he subject of the image, it just makes it look even MORE like a vast expanse of nothing. Just look at how HUGE that pool of water looks! What, was the entire city build on the BORDER of a lake? With cardboard? Is this level called Soggy City or something? The camera needs to be moved more north, we don't need to see the entire diameter of the round skybox.

Excuse me, what?

Uh oh, giving ideas mode turned off.

...Ont he subject of the image, it just makes it look even MORE like a vast expanse of nothing. Just look at how HUGE that pool of water looks! What, was the entire city build on the BORDER of a lake? With cardboard? Is this level called Soggy City or something? The camera needs to be moved more north, we don't need to see the entire diameter of the round skybox.

.... didn't really understand.

Last edited:
.... didn't really understand.

..That comment didn't refer to you. At all. And if you were confused about what that ment, I dont understand how I could make it any more forward without reducing myself to "SKYBOX IS TOO ZOOMED OUT, ZOOM IT CLOSER". Either that or replace the water with a cityscape of some kind.

Last edited:
Look, D00D64. i like your works, really i do. but just stop this. nobody said it was a final decision. it's most likely placeholder. just let them work on this. atleast they're putting all the effort they can into this. so just calm down.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back