Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
SpiritCrusher said:
I didn't say you were American but it's always the Americans who think so.
Who's the racist one now?
It was a joke. It's a common cliché in Germany that Americans think were all Nazis.

So, what did you actually mean with this:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
well.......my racism caught up with me.

Hello, I'm Vurpo. I like Srb2, Sonic games and.. umm... Sonic games.
I speak Finnish, Swedish and English.
I think that's about everything.
EDIT: My name(Vurpo) comes from a Swedish slang word(vurpa) that means
falling in any type of skiing.

Vurpo said:
Hello, I'm Vurpo. I like Srb2, Sonic games and.. umm... Sonic games.
I speak Finnish, Swedish and English.
I think that's about everything.
EDIT: My name(Vurpo) comes from a Swedish slang word(vurpa) that means
falling in any type of skiing.
Welcome to the SRB2MB, Vurpo! We hope you feel at home and stuff!

Also, what's Finnish?

Hello my name is Chaobrother. I have been visiting the forums for about 3 months now, but today I finally decided to join.
I am in the 9th grade and try to accomplish all that I can.
My hobbies include playing MMORPGs, folding modular Origami, and Level WAD designing. In netgames I am known as Superchao.

Chaobrother said:
Hello my name is Chaobrother. I have been visiting the forums for about 3 months now, but today I finally decided to join.
I am in the 9th grade and try to accomplish all that I can.
My hobbies include playing MMORPGs, folding modular Origami, and Level WAD designing. In netgames I am known as Superchao.
You've made level WADs already? I can't wait to see 'em!

Oh and welcome to the forums.

Well, I guess this is an introduction.... I've been gone for about a year. I posted a topic in the General Discussion board already. Only because I didn't see this first. =D

Sonow Hakura said:
Well, I guess this is an introduction.... I've been gone for about a year. I posted a topic in the General Discussion board already. Only because I didn't see this first. =D
Oh man...! You missed out on some great stuff. HDiJ was crazy.

Oh and welcome, Chaobrother. Hope you enjoy the MB as much as we'll (hopefully) enjoy your WADs.

Hello people, im Unique -Elk- and love the Stephine Meyer's Books. My real name is, Elk which is very boogle. Anyway im currently on youtube most of the time and you can find me as Gigabite39.

And on Srb2, you can find me as Unique -my name-, a pink or gray sonic. I love playing games; im a Game-lover. And I live with 3 sisters, 2 dogs named Rudy (the black chow-chow), and Aid (don't realy know for sure.). Two hamsters named Ham-Ham Taru, and the other named Mishu-Mishu -Japanese Anime).I'm big animal lover, and support animals the best way I can. I'm also very nice, I can't stand in an argument or a fight, I simply back out. I'm a pacifist -a person who dosen't fight-.

I can draw very well; inspired by Tite Kubo, Akira Toriyama, and the creator of Code Geass.

Anyways, yeah that's all I got, thank you for letting me join the forums.

Been a While

Hey, im Poperzc, i used to play srb2 a few years ago (or last year i can't remember :P) i was known as Arthur before, but poperzc is my alias, i like to swim, play video games, hang out with friends and whole bunch o' junk lol, i wanna try mapping again, without such a fail as before, hope some people remember me xD (I was Arthur or Arthur Rodriguez XD)

NiteAngel said:
Hi I'm NiteAngel and I've been playing SRB2 for quite a long time now. I'm new here at the Message Board and I can't wait to meet people who like SRB2, and of course, help.
Well, welcome! I'm not sure i'm qualified to welcome yet, but hello!
I'm a newbie myself, I'm a Part German, Part Austrailian, but in Alaska, my username stems from my favorite two gaming characters, and a power-up in a fangame that I love. So, anyone want to give me some cookies?

NiteAngel said:
Welcome to you, too ProtoLuigi! Hope you enjoy the Message Board *gives cookie* =)
*GASP* MACADAMIAN NUT?! WOOOOO!!!!
In all seriousness, thanks, I'll enjoy it with gusto. I'm curious, are ideas permitted?

ProtoLuigi said:
I'm curious, are ideas permitted?

NO. WE DO NOT SPEAK OUR MINDS HERE. WE ONLY SAY WHAT IS ALLOWED, AND WE MUST END EVERY POST WITH THE FOLLOWING PHRASE: ALL GLORY TO SSNTAILS

Ice said:
ProtoLuigi said:
I'm curious, are ideas permitted?

NO. WE DO NOT SPEAK OUR MINDS HERE. WE ONLY SAY WHAT IS ALLOWED, AND WE MUST END EVERY POST WITH THE FOLLOWING PHRASE: ALL GLORY TO SSNTAILS
I have a feeling I'm going to like it here, you guys are funny, I've actually been lurking here since I was 10, 2 years later, I got bored and decided to sign up. Hence why I'm here, talking to you.

But I wanted to make a Hypnotoad reference.... :(

Welcome to the boards, ProtoLuigi. The fangame you're talking about is Super Mario Fusion, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back