NiGHTS: JoD Trailer time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP! Finally!

EDIT: And...Akira, the graphics look like one of the best on the Wii to date. It DEFINITELY surpasses the Dreamcast.

So they finally got around to making a trailer. That definitely looks interesting, we'll just see how it develops. I'm still a little curious exactly how control will work.

It BETTER be exclusive to Wii, and woah. That's one of the best trailers ever made, honestly. It totally fits the game.

I really can't wait 'till it's out! I wonder if they'll bring any of the old Nightmaren back. I like how they're using the old sounds.

I'm very excited for this game, like, a lot. But the question we all need to know, if you're interesed in this game, can Sonic Team be trusted with the sequel? Will they screw it up like they did the recent Sonic The Hedgehog for the PS3/360?

My opinion, I want to trust Sonic Team with this game, but they've proven themselves, even without Sammy interfering, to be completely lazy, and almost damn near incompetent, to produce a decent game, in the longest time.

Meh. I'm not sure if the camera is behind the back like that on purpose or what, but it looks like they're not even shooting for the control scheme in the original NiGHTS into Dreams.

Also, the music was ewwish. I know it's not the stage music, but gross...

Brilliant graphics that this game has. This game looks better than sex.
I never tried NiGHTS for the dreamcast, nor have I tried anything NiGHTS related at all, other than Srb2's Sonic into Dreams. I seriously want to try this out.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Brilliant graphics that this game has. This game looks better than sex.
I never tried NiGHTS for the dreamcast, nor have I tried anything NiGHTS related at all, other than Srb2's Sonic into Dreams. I seriously want to try this out.

NiGHTS isn't on the Dreamcast. It's on the Saturn ;)

Lol, NiGHTS into Dreamcast.

Anyways, this looks like it's Sonic Team's real big one. Screw Sonic Rivals 2 and Sonic Rush Adventure. They sure as hell better not screw this one up.

I wonder if Sonic is gonna make a cameo appearance. He might, as he already has in completely unrelated games like the latest Street Fighter.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I wonder if Sonic is gonna make a cameo appearance. He might, as he already has in completely unrelated games like the latest Street Fighter.
Since when did Sonic make a cameo appearance in Street Fighter...?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Since when did Sonic make a cameo appearance in Street Fighter...?

Yeah since when did he make a cameo appearance in the latest Street Fighter? Aw man! Look what you done Chaos, you made me curious :P . But if he did, is there a video or an acrticle to prove it? (Sorry I just wanna know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back