Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
Senku and Senya both have the metahuman gene of course. A rare, recessive gene that mutates the neural system to allow for limited control over one or more types of energy.

I swear, you people fail at science fictional reasoning.
No, you're just awesome at it. =P

If you downloaded Senya and Nitemare already from the first post, redownload them, if you didn't download them yet get them, get them now. They both had slight problems which I fixed, which were Senya's projectile size and Nitemare's sounds. Nitemare just got all his climbing frames too.

I’m just trying to say that characters that control elements are too overused, lacks originality and is a copy off of Pokemon, I would be amazed if you can explain your characters control over fire or wind using science. I don’t hate your characters, but I like characters with realism in them.

Sonic is a freakin' gigantic, blue, talking, headgehog with arms, fingers, gloves, shoes, and huge eyes. where's the realism in that?

How did Silver get psychic powers? How can Shadow use chaos attacks? How did Tails get a second tail? How can Knuckles Glide? How is Sonic fast? How come Eggman has an IQ of 300 but cant even come up with one working plan? there's you explaination to Senku Senya and Nitemare having elements.

Also everyone MIGHT wanna get the new Nitemare A THIRD or so time from the link in the first post, there was a memory crash cause of his fireballs which I fixed, sorry for all the problems.

Silver: It's controversial whether humans can do it.
Shadow: Manipulation of energy levels. Scientifically possible.
Knuckles: See the topic in general discussion.
Tails: Scientifically possible.
Sonic: Scientifically possible.
Eggman: His IQ applies to his enginering abilities, and reasoning. Not his tactical abilities.

But as I said before: Metahuman gene. ;)

Tails has a deformation giving him an extra tail.
Knuckles catches air under his dreadlocks and slowly releases it.
Sonic was born with that ability. (metahuman gene.)
Shadow uses chaos emeralds for those.
Silver has the same thing that makes a few people psychic (If you believe in psychic abilities.)
Eggman is semi-retarded....

Please, by the gods of gaming!Just calm down so they have powers.So what?They're anthromorphic animals with average, or sometimes above average, human intelligence, and you're not wondering about that?

I couldn't resisist postong this picture of my netgame with senku.

srb20006.png

What the crap is going on here I wonder? (Referring to the screenshot on Edge has posted.)

Anyway, very nice characters you've got here Senku, very unique ones, too.

on Edge said:
I couldn't resisist postong this picture of my netgame with senku.

picture
Wow.. how did that happen? I know you have Senku and Mystic Realm added, but.. how did that happen?

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
Ok then, If Senku got his abilities from his father, a new question has arisen. How did Senku’s father get his Windpowers?
With Tailm's wind blades.*Shot*

But seriously. Fan characters with elemental powers = Bad.

So Senku just happens to be excused? Listen, lead fan characters should never be equal or more powerful than official characters, not of with have the awesome strength of elemental powers. You think Senku of all people would realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back