[Open Assets] SRB2 - Community Build! - Full color Edition! (PNG)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, custom textures does not cut off in SRB2CB.
With Normal SRB2 (First) And With SRB2CB (Secound)

Attachments

• srb20016.png
    srb20016.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • shot0010.png
    shot0010.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 1,159
That is because openGL displays patches that don't have the correct width differently. It might also be that PNG edition doesn't need to have the width of a patch to be a power of 2. You probably need to make that into 2 patches to display correctly in srb2.

Is anyone else STILL getting the problem of the tails bot not appearing when you choose Sonic & Tails? I have to add him manually.
Not saying it's a problem for me to have to add him manually, but is this supposed to happen anyway?

Is anyone else STILL getting the problem of the tails bot not appearing when you choose Sonic & Tails? I have to add him manually.
Not saying it's a problem for me to have to add him manually, but is this supposed to happen anyway?

I get that problem to. Not sure why, but as you said, I could just manually add him.

Uhhhh, I'm having a problem. If I try to use regular SRB2CB, I get a segment violation on start-up. If I try to use PNG edition, it just says the program has stopped working and needs to close. Help?

Uhhhh, I'm having a problem. If I try to use regular SRB2CB, I get a segment violation on start-up. If I try to use PNG edition, it just says the program has stopped working and needs to close. Help?

I had that problem but instead of SRB2CB, i had that in Minecraft and another OpenGL games. It is a very big problem so i will give you two hints:

- Try updating your OpenGL.
- Desinstall OpenGL and Re-install it.

I hope this helps you...

Edit: Oh by the way try updating your video card driver.

Last edited:
I had that problem but instead of SRB2CB, i had that in Minecraft and another OpenGL games. It is a very big problem so i will give you two hints:

- Try updating your OpenGL.
- Desinstall OpenGL and Re-install it.

I hope this helps you...

Edit: Oh by the way try updating your video card driver.

OpenGL itself can't be a problem because it runs perfectly fine on vanilla SRB2 and all its other mods, as well as other games on my PC that use OpenGL.

OpenGL itself can't be a problem because it runs perfectly fine on vanilla SRB2 and all its other mods, as well as other games on my PC that use OpenGL.

Are you sure you don't have anything missing, such like srb2cb.dta or the program (of course you have, duh!)? Well, i extracted ALL the files that was in the zip when i downloaded it.

I thinked the problem was OpenGL, because it happened to me. I'm sorry for any pointless tips and help i told you to do...

EDIT: I'm with Duon, srb2cb.dta is a VERY important file to activate SRB2CB.

Last edited:
You guys really have no comprehension on what opengl is. Stop making assumptions about how it functions. All you're doing is spreading misinformation.

There's a 0% possibility that any file that isn't r_opengl.dll is needed to run SRB2CB in OpenGL. I guarantee you that srb2cb.dta is a resource wad and not an additional library for the game.

It's entirely possible that there's something in SRB2CB that causes lag issues in OpenGL. Upgrading your drivers is likely the only way to fix such issues if your card is otherwise capable of running SRB2CB. If that doesn't work, you likely need a new graphics card.

Last edited:
By the way : No one is going to respond to you on an outdated thread.

I beg to differ. Just because there is a new post in a 2.0.X thread doesn't mean you can act like an ass.

To answer your question Axel, the only thing that is remotely similar to Community Build and JTE is that they both have bots.

Is anyone else having an issue where after installing 2.0.6 (or 2.0.7) and then installing this in the same folder and trying to run it, it brings up a white window that closes itself, then loads the error log with mention of missing md2s and frames? I've seen CB itself running without md2s on, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Is anyone else having an issue where after installing 2.0.6 (or 2.0.7) and then installing this in the same folder and trying to run it, it brings up a white window that closes itself, then loads the error log with mention of missing md2s and frames? I've seen CB itself running without md2s on, so that shouldn't be an issue.

You have to run srb2win before you run any mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back