How exactly do you rip sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
I really hate to depend on people and websites for my sprites, so I was wondering how you would rip things. Do you have to have special software/hardware or something?

So I still have to depend on the internet to rip sprites. Great.

Now where could I find a Sonic and the Black Knight ROM/Emulator?

Huh, and when the hell did you get that 3D Sonic Game "has" sprites?
Don't you actually mean, Models and textures?
If yes, GOOGLE THAT, MAN!!!

If not, Damn me, man!

You don't put your Sonic and the Black Knight disc in your PC. You download the rom from the internet, then you extract it and then you run it in Dolphin.

You don't put your Sonic and the Black Knight disc in your PC. You download the rom from the internet, then you extract it and then you run it in Dolphin.
It said I could boot from DVD drive, but, oh well. This still means I have to rely on the internet. I wanted to be independant. D:

It said I could boot from DVD drive, but, oh well. This still means I have to rely on the internet. I wanted to be independant. D:
I tried booting a Wii Disc before since a friend said you could, it didn't work. Apparently, Nintendo made their discs special to prevent piracy and stuff like that.

I have a feeling you can run games from the DVD Drive if you use your own DVDs and not official Wii discs.

First of all: ROMS are illegal unless you rip them yourself.

Second: If you want to rip a gamecube game, you can use Dolphin, as it has a special option for texture dumping. If you are having trouble playing the game off the disk, you can rip it using some homebrew programs if you have a wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back