gir2kt8.png

Here's shadow's edited Gir (He's green so he can change colors in-game):

girra2a8lc5.png

No full set of sprites for you.

light dasher said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
[*]Mecha Knuckles (might get canned) -i thought you already did that

[*]Metal Knuckles -yeah you've done this one too

Light Dasher, why do you think they don't have a yellow font? No yellow means I already did it, so thanks for reminding me.

Draykon said:
Uhuh, COMPLETELY disregarding that old SOC Flame and I made.
I had a feeling I once saw a Combi Ring SOC. Let me see it.

Draykon said:
Also, make Draykon WAD plz. *Horribly beaten*
Sure, if I find some time to take a break from Vector. Just send over the sprites on a zip.

Kewl GIR. If you finish all of him, I would like to suggest one thing. flip his ears around. They come from the back of his head, and curve twards his face. Other than that, I WANT IT VERRY BADLY!!!!!

Chao Freak 1 said:
Kewl GIR. If you finish all of him, I would like to suggest one thing. flip his ears around. They come from the back of his head, and curve twards his face. Other than that, I WANT IT VERRY BADLY!!!!!

Request?

I see this not as a review topic, but soon a suggestions-requests topic

I didn't mean to request. I'm sorry. When I say I want it, normally I mean that it looks extremely cool, unless it's being made. But I would like the GIR on a pig, because it is finished. If anyone has it, can you upload it? Thank you, and I'm sorry again.

Re: My Characters Topic

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Draykon said:
Uhuh, COMPLETELY disregarding that old SOC Flame and I made.
I had a feeling I once saw a Combi Ring SOC. Let me see it.

You're lucky I still have the SOC on my hard drive, I was afraid that I deleted it, and actually, I made a little test map to go along with it.
http://www.flaminghedgehog.php0h.com/Srb2/Wads/CombiRingTest.WAD

Anyway, If I was still working on this, I would have done something with the sparkles that dissapear on touch, and if the sparkles dont dissapear or are unable to touch the player, the sparkle immediately turns into an invisible spring that pulls the player that is farther out, closer to you.

The real issue with the combi-ring, is that fixing one problem makes another unfixable.

We could make the sparkles vanish when they touch a player, by using a short-ranged A_Look, but then it would always just be a little graphical radar.

Or, we could cause it to simply blast through the player, then change into a spring after awhile, but then it would look really wierd.

The best bet is to create a second stream of things. The first will obey the first idea, for graphical cleanliness, and the second would obey the second, while being invisible. That would probably work with only two players.

Flame, go SOC it. I don't have SRB2 on this computer.

Draykon said:
The real issue with the combi-ring, is that fixing one problem makes another unfixable.

We could make the sparkles vanish when they touch a player, by using a short-ranged A_Look, but then it would always just be a little graphical radar.

Or, we could cause it to simply blast through the player, then change into a spring after awhile, but then it would look really wierd.

The best bet is to create a second stream of things. The first will obey the first idea, for graphical cleanliness, and the second would obey the second, while being invisible. That would probably work with only two players.

Flame, go SOC it. I don't have SRB2 on this computer.

I'm able to follow somewhat of what you said.
The only problem I might have would probabably be with the short ranged A_Look. I am unsure of how I would go about changing the radius of A_Look.

Vector is probably around 45% done, as I've done most of the walking sprites. The ones missing are the D4D6 set. After that, the rest of the sprites will be easy to make and Vector will be done soon enough. Probably sometime this month.

Yay! Although I probably won't play as him much. Is he 100% custom or part edit?

It's 100% custom. His whole body was ripped off the Sonic Heroes model, but his arm and feet movements are the same as SRB2 Sonic's. It's not an edited arm or feet, so I had to make the whole set from scratch.

Cool. I had made a set of custom sprites on my dad's computer but he moved and he still hasn't hooked up his computer because he doesn't have the right plug-ins. Once he does hook it up though I might make a whole custom character pack.

The walking sprites are finished, and even managed to finish up the bouncing sprites. Soon enough, you'll even see a new avatar. Here's a sneak peak of Vector.

walkar9.gif

Wow, CZ64. You are the only person on this forum that actually makes good character wads. That looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back