GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick bugfix update, some of the MAINCFG data was being read by SRB2, even thought nothing happens. I still should of fixed that up before releasing.

Incase you don't know, I had words put in such as *Rings*, *Time*, etc. But I forgot to put a # next to them.

Hey, another Bugfix being released for this WAD File.

*A sprite wasn't showing correctly.
*Some Sprites were not added.
*Scaled up the Tails Life Icon.
*Scaled up the Ring Icon. (Still only holds 3 digits, and sometimes you won't always get to the 4th digit to appear in the Icon.)
*A Sig sometimes happens, but at a low chance. (This randomly happened to me, after checking, one of the sprites were a bunch of garbage data. This has been fixed.)

Okay, SRB2FFH is screwng me up and stops at 25% then stops with an error. Could you upload this somewhere else please?

I like it! Nice change, back thing was not good :D!!!
I give to you 10/10, because...

...Finally i have find one know the emerald is not orange but yellow!!! ihihi

Just joking but is real ;D

Just a quick update.

2d0c18x.jpg

Re-shaded the Emeralds. The New ones are at the Top, and the Old ones are at the bottom.

qqobbp.png

The Weapon Icons are being removed and be displayed as the default ones... with slight changes. Also, the Small Emeralds have been changed.

The Numbers are being removed, and changed to the default ones, while keeping the shading on them.

The STTNUM4 took some time to get working, in XWE it displays as a garbage image, but in SRB2 itself it kept sigseving whenever it tries to display it.

Last edited:
Moar changes.

359hhyg.png

Tokens slightly changed to match the new emeralds.

353bkoz.png

New score... thingies... (Forgot what they are called.)

358o139.png

Drown thingy changed, also the emeralds and the Emblems.

35cj66e.png

Removed the wings on the emblems. (Think of them as medals.)

2h6vkwk.png

Re-shaded the End results. (The Title font is not done yet.)

Since you are going to make an update to this wad, can you change the box life icon to look more classic? Something like this:

shadedicon.png

(Weapon Panels)

15yenbs.png

Auto (Green)

63rfyx.png

Bounce (Orange)

v42xcg.jpg

Bomb (Black)

21cdmcp.png

Grenade (Copper)

73ijwk.png

Rail (Cyan)

23u3is.png

Scatter (Purple)

The Rail Panel was suppose to be Dark Sliver, but it may look too close to the Bomb Ring.

Wow. That is seriously one of the best ideas I've seen, and they look beautiful too!
Also, this is a pretty awesome mod. Keep up the good work!

Those look really good and I think Rail is good in Cyan. XD

But my only complaint is that the Auto Ring inside its, ring, is a bit low. COuld you raise it a pixel or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back