SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what people do with my WADs. As long as you don't make a HyperMysteriousAmily513!123 or some other horrid recolor out of the sprites, nobody needs permission to use my stuff.

I made 2 hurting frames:

1-2.png
2-2.png

The first one is Donykku's Amy edit, the other is Dr. Pepper's Amy edit, which is better?

EDIT: I found a strange glitch while I was playing in a server, in STJR Illusion, I've reached on the SA example part and I got into the ring trail, but after I trought the ring trail I falled to the left without I press a button, and I tried again and happened again, there is some way to fix that?

Yeah, that's perverted. .__.

CZ64, This mod is awesome. There are lot's of things in this mod I didn't think was possible. You successfully modified the abilities completely, and re-reincarnated a great SEGA racing game. :D

I can't wait until this is done. :D

OK, so I've installed the mod - but how do I get the MD2 sonic in the image into it. I've looked in the character selector in multiplayer and he isn't there!

Ok thanks - so I just change the options in the riders launcher to openGL and it'll work (I've got a graphics card that supports it)?

EDIT: Ok, just tested it - put MD2 Models and Wizard Rider file on, played in Opengl mode then started a game as sonic and all I got was some feet instead of a character. Also, all the ring sprites had disappeared (I could still collect them)

Gnargle said:
Ok thanks - so I just change the options in the riders launcher to openGL and it'll work (I've got a graphics card that supports it)?

EDIT: Ok, just tested it - put MD2 Models and Wizard Rider file on, played in Opengl mode then started a game as sonic and all I got was some feet instead of a character. Also, all the ring sprites had disappeared (I could still collect them)

Your supposed to open the console with the "~" key then when the console opens you type: "GR_MD2 ON"
without the quotes of course.

Of course you can show the sprites, ViluVector.

And I can't edit Desolate Twilight because there is so much things I need to learn, but I'll work on Amy then

He wants to see the Storm sprites that Monster has, Ground, I don't think he has any. CZ64, I haven't been working on any levels for Mario Kart mode for a while, Doombuilder has been acting funny, and I haen't found any motivation. I apoligize for this, and I should have a level up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back