Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
I was originally working on RedXVI's house as an SP level for the contest,
(Here's some of RedXVI's screenshots:)
srb20050.png

srb20051.png

srb20052.png

Damn, that's kinky! Strange to think all that fits in that tiny house on a hill in GFZ.

Something weird going on here. (Same map)
srb20035.png

srb20037.png

In case of quote:It's a malfunctioning hallo deck.

It's a malfunctioning hallo deck. Pices of the hallo deck's ceiling are either falling out or have already done so and are still displaying the sky.

Probably not going to enter anything this time, unless I finish this circuit level that I've been putting off on. It's called Aqua Path, and features a watery ruins type theme.

Ah crud. I hope I can finish Deleterious Dunes or Shadow Peak by then. (DD is an SCR map, and SP is an MT map.)
I'm more liable to enter SPZ because it's almost done. Just a few more touches to add (as far as I can see and to what I am told needs placement). DD, however, will be a BIG SCR map. So that will take longer. Heck, I'm only 10% done, at MOST, with it...
I hope I get it in. I know it's my first map (SPZ), and that I may not win... But there's no harm in entering, right? ^_~

Ive been working on a nice map with Sohio, called "Emerald Beach" i might submit it once i make some slight modifications to it. Yeah, im new and i already make maps. Kinda funny huh?

Eh, I probably won't be entering this contest. Lack of motivation + already working on another mod = no will to map for this contest.

I'm jumping back into multiplayer mode with Daimondus Battle (Was going to be Voiced concern 2 for a bit there) and Daimondus CTF2. No screens yet, but they are based off of the concept of Sapphire falls.

Since I already released Shadow Peak that idea is scrapped. Soo, I'll just enter Picturesque Park, if I get it done by the deadline. c:

Ice said:
What's more, is that this is just a crappy retexturing of my map, Sunset Ridge Zone.

Dude! Cupcakethecat, Stop stealing others works (and adding a little something)! There should be a rules against stealing others work! (The spoiler is not needed info) [spoiler:2f4c5923de] Congratulations! Cupcake the thief you got my stamp of "I will never trust you again"![/spoiler:2f4c5923de]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back