What are your favorite words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "cusses" or swear words, and words can be from other languages.

In no particular order, mine are:

Floccinaucinihilipilification
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Maelstrom
Dissent
Awe
Advancement
Strewth
Forte (lol)

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. Youwouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching, but your too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it. And if you ask me how I'm feeling, don't you tell me you're too blind see.Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching, but your too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. Never gonna give never gonna give Never gonna give never gonna give Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you...

Seriously, how could you have set that up any better?

Vore;
Naga;
Crysis;
Festeezio (Family guy. Yay.);
Hardware;
Computer

Yes, this is in order.

Xeno, cosmic, spatial, hyper, requiem, eternity, sear, vaporise, destabilize, initialize.

Generally words with the same feel as those.

Ash said:
Maelstrom
And how is that a word? (Without making any fixes to the word. >_>) Also, I lol'd at the second word. It's from a moive that was made at least 10 years ago.

Anyways, my list (Translation if in a different language and what language it is in), in no particular order:
Loco (Crazy in Spanish)
Tschüs (Bye in German (Kinda sounds like "Shoes" in English O_o))
Ciao (Bye (again) in Italian (No, not Chao, Ciao))
Muy (Very in Spanish)

Yeah, words that are used a lot in those languages. =/

Vash said:
Also, I lol'd at the second word. It's from a moive that was made at least 10 years ago.

My family got the 50th anniversary a few years ago, its that old. But who says it isn't, Webster? Maybe he always knew what to say... =P

But um... favorite words? I really don't think I could point out a few, generally ones used almost exclusively by a character I like (eg. Jack Sparrow) or are not generic at all. I have to agree that Maelstrom and Requiem are cool words.

Vash said:
Ash said:
Maelstrom
And how is that a word? (Without making any fixes to the word. >_>) Also, I lol'd at the second word. It's from a moive that was made at least 10 years ago.

Anyways, my list (Translation if in a different language and what language it is in), in no particular order:
Loco (Crazy in Spanish)
Tschüs (Bye in German (Kinda sounds like "Juice" in English O_o))
Ciao (Bye (again) in Italian (No, not Chao, Ciao))
Muy (Very in Spanish)

Yeah, words that are used a lot in those languages. =/

Fix'd. Trust me, I did foreign languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back