SRB2JTE srb2 universe and supervirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And bots. I use them alot for testing match maps.

I just laugh at the people who CONSTANTLY PM ME asking why I would make the SuperVirus "to scare people" and telling me that it's fake and doesn't even exist.

It's there. The last password is just encrypted and was only told to a small handful of people, who would likely use it in the event that any SRB2JTE netgame were 'successful'..

... Did you know what. I fight against it and I must say really good for a fake of a virus! Its weak! Anyways if it is a real virus why it dont crash computers huh? Answer that question!!

Jason the Echidna said:
I just laugh at the people who CONSTANTLY PM ME asking why I would make the SuperVirus "to scare people" and telling me that it's fake and doesn't even exist.

It's there. The last password is just encrypted and was only told to a small handful of people, who would likely use it in the event that any SRB2JTE netgame were 'successful'..
I have but one thing to say to you sir, you have won the internet. You left behind a legacy of your greatness and a code for us to unlock

Tschibi the Reploid said:
... Did you know what. I fight against it and I must say really good for a fake of a virus! Its weak! Anyways if it is a real virus why it dont crash computers huh? Answer that question!!

Because it's not intended to be a real virus, dork. =P
It's a special feature found only in SRB2JTE.

I've been considering adding ball lightning, occasional zombie tails, and other randomly generated effects too.

Hey JTE have you planning to tell everyone the 3rd trigger to the super virus! Just joking. But I do want to know...

Universe mode was a game type added into SRB2JTE to add an RPG element to Single Player / Coop mode. Due to user and creator lack of interest (largely in part to the actual dullness of the mode), the gametype was scrapped and hasn't been seen in a 1.09.4 compatible EXE. So, as far as I'm concerned, it's nowhere.

4SHARED IS YOUR FREIND!!

I use 4shared, i can find anything, i think ive seen SRB2Universe in there somewhere, but i never did download it.
And the supervirus, well, i fought it and won. Its easy. Either that, or you can import it to SLumpEd and take out anything to-do with the virus.

Blue Warrior said:
Universe mode was a game type added into SRB2JTE to add an RPG element to Single Player / Coop mode. Due to user and creator lack of interest (largely in part to the actual dullness of the mode), the gametype was scrapped and hasn't been seen in a 1.09.4 compatible EXE. So, as far as I'm concerned, it's nowhere.

well i don't blame you i heard it wasen't that great any, but i still would like to see it.

Jason the Echidna said:

I have no idea what your talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back