View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #5
Bbop800
hey

Default Single Player Votes <('-'<)

Here come the single player votes, as usual:

Viridity Woodland Zone, Act 1 by Metal Fighter: 6/10 Removed

The level looks and plays nicely. I like the detail you put into the colormaps and the overall environment. Unfortunately, there really isn't anything else much to say about it. It can easily be thokked through and finished if you don't bother exploring, which I fortunately did.

Sapphire Coast Zone, Act 2 by Blade: 8/10

Yup, another Blade map. As usual, you did a really nice job with this one. The custom badniks were used well, the level was gorgeous, and it all goes by smoothly. Unfortunately, the level suddenly ends. Even after trying all of the split paths, the level felt short to me. It was very fun while it lasted, though, and I just wished it would have lasted longer.

Eggmansion Zone, Act 2 by KO.T.E: 8/10

Okay, so THAT was pretty good...

In all seriousness though, I really liked this one. The level has a lot of really cool ideas put into it, and getting past each puzzle was loads of fun. The ghosts were just a tad annoying, though, and I could barely even hear the music. The portraits were a very nice touch, and added some variety into the level's visuals, though in some parts the textures felt too basic. It was fun playing this, and I think you did a pretty awesome job. You really improved since your previous maps.

The quality of the Single Player maps [B]really[B] makes up for the amount of levels we had this contest. It was fun playing each map. Good job everyone.

Add me on Steam!

Last edited by Bbop800; 03-04-2012 at 01:53 PM.