CTF flag mod(SF94-CTF.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could just set different frames for the flag when the player is walking/running. Although, if this involves SOCs, I would have no idea where to start. =|

I know that this is a bump but...

[politeness]I'm commiting this bump to non-chalantly(SP?) state that this majorly popular modification is on an outdated/dead link. I am hereby formally requesting that the file be reuploaded so to allow more users to enjoy it. thank you for your time.[/politeness]

I am sorry if this P/O's Segmint but he is a creep who just quotes the rules consistantly in an idiotic attempt to "backseat mod w/o backseat modding"

The Rules said:
10. Don't bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether your post adds to the conversation or you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

* Asking the author to reupload a file with a broken link.
* Frivolous statements like "This is cool."

Likewise, do not complain if someone bumps a topic. Mention that the post was a bump, and you'll be banned along with him. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the forums without your help.

Politeness doesn't make up for anything, as everyone should use it anyway.

A: Your sig sux

B: At least 20 people must hate YOU for constantly quoting The Rules why don't you just put that Arceus-damned quote in your ****ing sig!?
B1: yes I am a Poke'maniac
B1a: It's Poke'mon/Pokemon not Poke'man/Pokeman

and 3: Great WADs like this demand revivals for absolute awsomeness

A: I know, I had no other ideas; but 15+ people ended up copying it anyway.

B: Most of them probably being idiots, or something.

B1: What does this have to do with anything?

B1a: It's not Poke'mon OR Pokemon. It's Pokémon.

3: That's no excuse for what you did.

Anyway, I didn't know that the alphabet started with AB3, but what does all of that have to do with anything?

Why did NOBODY download it when it was released. I released it and it was almost ignored and not touched, and what, a year later every body wants it!

PM me for a link by the way, when I get PMs for link re uploads, I also update the page.

The 3 was a joke that apparently nobody got. But anyway I think I know why it was nearly untouched on release. No-one knew it existed and then a year later people know about and want it but the D/L is off in every server they join that has it. So they end up Here getting themselves Tempbanned just to get a WAD that is unfairly denied to them

Chaos Knux said:
The 3 was a joke that apparently nobody got. But anyway I think I know why it was nearly untouched on release. No-one knew it existed and then a year later people know about and want it but the D/L is off in every server they join that has it. So they end up Here getting themselves Tempbanned just to get a WAD that is unfairly denied to them
Again, this wasn't made a year ago, it was made 2 months ago. And no, some people actually downloaded this when this was released, but some people who join later ask for it to be reuploaded, and get tempbanned.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/854hpr

Yay links.

Also new screen shot... Thats actually kind of old.
srb20052pb6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back