SRB2 version 0.70?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good sir, don't you read the date? This was 2011, you creating a 3 year bump is gonna cause you an infraction. (Reason: Do not bump topics without something significant to add.) Instead of making a reply to this topic, try making a new thread about this.

Thank you.

Except that reporting a broken link for something the topic expressly created to find in the first place is totally significant and not unreasonable, even if it is a few years old.

Except that reporting a broken link for something the topic expressly created to find in the first place is totally significant and not unreasonable, even if it is a few years old.

I'm reading this thing over and over again, but at every way I'm looking at it, I'm not understanding what you mean.

Last edited:
I have 2k3 on my computer, but my upload speed is horrifying, so you'll have to wait until I'm in a location with a better connection. Rest assured that it's not very interesting anyway.

I'm reading this thing over and over again, but at every way I'm looking at it, I'm not understanding what you mean.

"This topic was made specifically in order to find a link. Thus, reporting that the link in question is broken is totally valid, even though the topic is from years ago. Don't tell other users that they'll be infracted; don't backseat moderate."

So, has anyone found the missing copies of any other executables that were made for SRB2?

If so, it'd be great if someone would post the link onto this thread, or you can just make another thread instead and post it there...

But, just link the thread here just in case so that people know what you're talking about...

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to add to this, so I'm outta luck.

The fact of the matter is, nobody knows where the original SRB2 2k3 installer is. That thing somehow seems to have been lost to time and history, and nobody from back then has yet provided us with it. The zip file there just contains somebody's copy of 2k3's files (probably Mystic's) and some other 2k3-era level wads that happened to be there.

Yes in theory we could make a new archive/installer for it, but that wouldn't be the same as having the original one would it? =P

EDIT: just realised this was all already said earlier in the same thread welp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back