iSRB2? (SRB2 for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it was ported. How would it play?

The game would need a lot of buttons to work, I don't think a virtual circle pad would work

Hmmm... I never thought that. Maybe, just that game, no wads, no extra buttons to use. One for jump, one for shoot, and one for text, then the d-pad. Would that work, Auto?

Hmmm... I never thought that. Maybe, just that game, no wads, no extra buttons to use. One for jump, one for shoot, and one for text, then the d-pad. Would that work, Auto?

How about if, instead of the text button, we make it a spin button, also the fire button, since the fire button could be of use (Mario levels)

The hardware definitely is powerful enough to run SRB2. It's just the control issue. Single player wouldn't be too difficult to get working, but match and CTF would be pretty impossible.

Yes, but you'd have to beat the 3D portion of the game if you wanted to play the 2D stages.

That is, provided you don't cheat.

Not really.

TypeOfLevel

Value Mode
2D
Sonic Robo Blast 1

I read somewhere in the wiki that in order to play SRB1 stages, you needed to have all chaos emeralds or something of that sort. Hence why they did 2 types of level, otherwise it would just take space.

I read somewhere in the wiki that in order to play SRB1 stages, you needed to have all chaos emeralds or something of that sort. Hence why they did 2 types of level, otherwise it would just take space.
No, you got it wrong. 2D mode is regular 2D and must be set even on SRB1 Remake stages. SRB1 Remake mode makes the player's movement slower, but it must be combined with 2D mode to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back