Post your pics/art here!

I created this in paint just a moment ago:
hills.png

It's not the best I've done, but meh, I was rushing.

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK! I'm just gonaa show you guys what I have so far for digital inking. Hair was a pain...
And sorry it's so big. It was even resized to be 25% of the original. :P

2h6rlky.png

:D
me likey.
tailsdoll3.jpg

Arf said:
First and foremost, Just because there is a Post your pics topic, it doesn't mean you should make pictures for it, especilly when the end result isn't of a pretty good quality.
I can't seem to stress this enough:
JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A "POST PICTURES" TOPIC, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD RUSH TO MSPAINT TO CREATE A "MASTERPIECE" FOR THE TOPIC.
It's just detrimental to the quality of the thread.
This isn't deviantart.

TDSunshine said:

Yes, one is a stupid idea of a joke that nobody really cares about any more and the other is an annoying sidekick that needs to hit puberty.

Arf: If you are saying that in reference to me, then I would like to say that I didn't create that just for this topic. I created it for entertainment purposes mostly, but also to test out something I learned in my art class. I just happened to see this topic and want to put it in here.
If your post didn't have any sort of reference to me, then just disregard the above.
Anyway, here's some old guys playing chess:
OldMen.png

Actually Ice, what I meant is that if the sole purpose behind the pictures are to be posted here, then just don't try.
It wasn't directed at you though.
And SWP, that is a terrible attempt to make a "LOL SEXY EROGUE HENTAI HAWT CHARECtoAR".
MSPaint is not the way to go. Besides, it's just a terrible "look at me im hot looklook i make an upskirt hot look" attempt.

Eliwood said:
Arf said:
And SWP, that is a terrible attempt to make a "LOL SEXY EROGUE HENTAI HAWT CHARECtoAR".
What about her Transformation from her art to mine? :\

If you have to ask, no.

And pretty much listen to what Arf has been telling you guys. Or I'll step in and start dealing with you myself.

(Post removed by Eliwood Because There Might be the case that It might be offending somehow, so now this is nothing, and was also too late to actually delete it)

I love to graffiti things.

srb2mb.png

PS: The only reason i put Tails Doll on it is because thats my name.TDsunshine

Eliwood, regarding your edited post, I can see your stuff has actual effort behind it, which is why I didn't mention you. But what I mean is, don't make pictures with the sole purpose of making them for this thread.

Arf said:
Eliwood, regarding your edited post, I can see your stuff has actual effort behind it, which is why I didn't mention you. But what I mean is, don't make pictures with the sole purpose of making them for this thread.
I'm not, I make these Images for other Uses, I just feel the need to share them with SRB2. I have loads more, But those should be saved for another time :P

But I did make this specifically made this for SRB2 :: MB Please accept this and Put it up

hope you can consider putting this up there with the other ones. (And it works)

Sorry to say this dude, but that looks kinda crappy. I personally wouldn't enjoy that thing up there.

And these Aren't?
[spoiler:adb39ea050]
logo_phpBB12.png

logo_phpBB15.png

logo_phpBB16.png
[/spoiler:adb39ea050]
And don't say they are because they were made by Arf.

Those are in-jokes. Yes, they look crappy, but they're designed to be humorous, like the SRB1 Sonic image.

Your image just looks like a badly drawn Sonic done in MS Paint.

Mystic said:
Those are in-jokes. Yes, they look crappy, but they're designed to be humorous, like the SRB1 Sonic image.

Your image just looks like a badly drawn Sonic done in MS Paint.
'Cept not made in MSPaint.
If anything, I hate MS Paint, I never use it.

If I'm going to start An Argument, then I'm Also going To end it before I start Flaming.
I'll admit it, I can get a little Defensive upon my stuff being made fun of.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back