Question about SPMoves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I was googling it, and I found a post by JTE saying they appear if there's 2 or more people, and splitscreen is off.

Kaysakado said:
Logan_GBA said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
What the heck? I tried to run it but it said,"The procedure entry point _FSOUND_StreamOpenFile@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library fmod.dll." What does that mean, and how do I fix it so that I can use SPMoves?
you need a different version of the FMOD.dll, mostly likely the version that came with 1.08
AKA, you need to put it in your 1.08 folder.

Same problem, not working still

EDIT: Wrong, I dont have Version 1.08, any link to it for me please, I've looked at srb2.org and as many places as I'd guess for the forums

Yeah, you can get 1.08 there. SPMoves Halloween isn't NEARLY as bad as SRB2JTE 1.69.10's Halloween. Serious. In JTE 1.69.10, There is a VERY annoying fog, as I'm sure you're all aware.

SUPERMEGA....game addict said:
Yeah, you can get 1.08 there. SPMoves Halloween isn't NEARLY as bad as SRB2JTE 1.69.10's Halloween. Serious. In JTE 1.69.10, There is a VERY annoying fog, as I'm sure you're all aware.

Screenie of SPMoves halloween? :P

And, I kinda like that fog anyway. It suits the mood. It doesn't bother me.

lolwut.jpg

OpenGL, right? I cn tell by the graphics. Also, in Universe, how the hell can you get to THZ? I completed GFZ and warped back to the Lobby, but when I went through the teleporter thingy and the door opened, it was GFZ! What the HELL?

How can I set up a netgame with 2 people on sp moves? I can host it on one computer and join on another but when I try to join any netgame it says "SOCK_Send sending to node 32 (255.255.255.255:5029): Unknown error" when I click joingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back