Stupidest things you've done in video games

Playing PokeMMO and thought that a Lv 10 Mankey could beat a Lv 13 Spearow with Fury Attack (This shit hurts like hell if they get hit 4 times in a row)

My friends and I were playing NSMB Wii for six hours trying to get all of the star coins. We collected everything, and so a while after I turned the game off and forgot to save.

Adam still doesn't forgive me.

My friends and I were playing NSMB Wii for six hours trying to get all of the star coins. We collected everything, and so a while after I turned the game off and forgot to save.

Adam still doesn't forgive me.

Shit, dude. It's almost impossible just to beat the game in coop mode. You and your friends must be pretty well organized.

Unfortunately, we are not.

For context, we had already beat Bowser before those six hours.

Shit, dude. It's almost impossible just to beat the game in coop mode. You and your friends must be pretty well organized.

For me it actually works out perfectly well when I play with my brother. However, if there are more players it can get... ridiculous. I often tend to run faster than others leading other players to strugle in following me. My brother is the only person who is able to keep up with me and the rest just... dies because of environmental hazards while trying to keep up with me. I am just a bad mate, I knew it all along.

Adam and I do just fine if we're playing together. Everyone else in our party is retarded.

Stupidiest thing i've ever done was probably being Immature, Telling someone on some game forum "I can help you in that if you want", If i remember we were discussing Half-Life Tantacles boss and the guy said he gave up after dying several times in "Blast pit" chapter, Grr i felt so embarrassed .

Last edited:
One of the worst mistakes I have ever done in videogames is dying at the very last section in "Ori and the Blind Forrest Definitive Edition" on "One Life" difficulty. I knew this area perfectly well and practiced it a lot of times in the original version and I've never failed there in the Definitive Edition before... until I've missed a jump and got caught by Kuro...

I left the game out of frustration just to launch it 5 minutes later to try it again.

My first playthrough of XCOM 2 was on Ironman Commander mode.

Needless to say, trying to beat that game on hard mode without being able to savescum resulted in me seeing the pretty cool game over cut-scene fairly quickly.

I once finished all the quests in a huge Coruscant area in SWTOR, only to realize that I accidentally skipped my story quest which only leads there and is actually on the other side of the damn planet.

I recently played MegaMan X7 thinking that it was going to be remotely good.

It wasn't

Stupidest thing I've ever done? Playing Sonic 1 for the first time after being exposed to a lot of the later sonic games. I tried to grind on the background elements in Spring Yard Zone. Stupid me.

Trying to show off my epic skills in Nioh for the Playstation 4, I had accumulated above 44 million Amrita, but then when I attempted to complete a sub mission, I died, causing the Amrita to coalesce on the ground, and then I died again. I worked so hard for that much Amrita.

I cri everytiem.

1)Be Super in SRB2 and fell to a death pit. lol

It was in Match

2)
I usually do This
jaItlkN.jpg

Last edited:
I bought Primal Carnage a while ago on steam, opened the game, left to do something important and forgot I had the game on and started playing something else. By the time I had realized that it was STILL on, it was like 10 hours later (I kinda forgot to turn off my laptop lol) that I had returned to my laptop and it was then I found out I didn't even have the specs to run the game. Steam wouldn't even let me get my refund. ;-;

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back