Stupidest things you've done in video games

I Was Trying to eat Soap. I Thought It's Cheese LOL :p

VIDEO GAMES.
Anyway, trying to get cool mode in PaRappa The Rapper 2.
It's impossible in some/most/almost all of the levels and the only videos of getting cool mode I've seen use bots/cheats/whatever.
It was stupid to even try it on THAT game.

VIDEO GAMES.
It's impossible in some/most/almost all of the levels and the only videos of getting cool mode I've seen use bots/cheats/whatever.
"Cool mode?"
Impossibru.
The stupidest thing ive done in a videogame was teabagging a dead guy on the floor in search in destroy in COD black ops 2 while the bomb timer was running.

"HURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHRUURHURHRUHRUR" *explosion* You Lose.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

League of Legends has drawn forth quite a lot of really stupid moments for me especially, my worst one being when I was more of a newbie to the game.

So long story short, I 'dived' a low-health Annie who was sitting under a turret while I was playing as Diana, with pretty much full-health.
Got stunned, aggroed by the turret and completely turned over on my back.

And i'm just sitting there like
screen_0eb675360a086337b34cfb6448dd6795

I sat still in a TF2 map as the Sniper for an entire round, and scored a 1:1 shot: headshot ratio, shooting at every enemy that passed my FOV.

Why is this stupid? I was in the base, foolishly firing through the links of a window textured as a chain-link fence. Meaning none of my hits actually hit.

My excuse for the peeps watching behind me was that I was just testing my aim on the unfamiliar system, but I really have no excuse.

The dumbest mistake I've ever done in a game I'm actually GOOD at... back in Pokèmon Stadium 2, I used a Mind Reader (next attack always hits) -> Horn Drill (30% Accuracy insta-kill) combo... on Misdreavus. (Normal move vs Ghost Pokèmon = No effect)

Counter strike,i got close the bomb when it was gonna explode...

Fable the Lost Chapters:

I started the game, saved it at the beginning, beat the game, accidently press load game instead of save.

I thought to myself "I wonder if this red barrel will explode if i shoot it".

...I shot it.

I once went through Half-Life 2's "highway 17" chapter without the car. How did I get over the jump? Well, I stepped on a physics object, that's how.

The first time I played Super Metroid I spent hours trying to wall-jump up a shaft that you were really supposed to use the ice beam to get up.

Also, I committed one too many crimes in Morrowind, got an angry mob of guards behind me, and had to run into the ocean to get away from them.

VIDEO GAMES.

Good Luck.

The worst thing that I did was getting killed my a starfish bot in metropolis zone when I was playing Sonic 2.

Anytime where I actually manage to collect the emeralds in Match, go super, and then proceed to fall into a bottomless pit one minute later because I'm going too fast.

Or lag because lag is fun.

I picked up Halo Reach at the recommendation of one of my good friends. In game, I foun a weapon that was very similar to a rocket launcher. I asked my friend if rocket jumping was possible (I was playing tf2 before this). He said yes.

Rag doll bodies. Lel

Stupidest thing I have ever done.

Well, I'm sure from my previous presence a few years back you are all very aware of my intelligence (ha not).

So I probably have a few to throw out there.

Probably he dumbest thing I've ever done however was back when I was on my L4D craze.
I don't remember the map name, but you start out on top of a building and have to make your way out of the house, around the block and to the safe house.

I was on a match* or what ever it's called, So it was 4 on 4, Survivors vs Infected-
You get the idea-
And I got the brilliant idea to jump off the side of the building, thinking I would cheat out of the house.
Well, Zoey hit the ground pretty hard.
I'm not gonna lie, I felt bad.

Another really stupid thing I did very recently was in GTAV.
Someone stole my friends car, So I tried to get it back.
However, I have now learned to NEVER chase a car while on a bicycle.

*Edit: Side note, for those of you who haven't played L4D and are unsure as to why I tried to jump off the side of a building, in L4D in matches like that, you get points for how far you make it on the map. So I thought jumping off the side of the building would get me the points, however all I got was incapacitated and a Hunter.

Last edited:
Hmm, I've did a lot of dumb things in my video gaming careers... oh yeah! I remember some!

In Mega Man 7, I didn't know that Freeze Cracker actually healed Freeze Man. So I used this weapon on him in the rematch stages...

I died, quite obviously...

I accidentally went back to the stage select...

I accidentally reset the console when I got back to Wily Fortress Stage 4.

In Sonic 3, I was in the last part of Death Egg Zone 2 as Sonic. I had no rings left, one life, no continues... I walked into an enemy. My rage was immense.

In Pokemon HeartGold, my level 70 Mewtwo had one use of Psychic left. I was battling a friend.

Accidentally used Psychic on his Umbreon (Dark > Psychic)

He then sent out a Machamp (Psychic > Fighting) just to taunt me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back