Post your pics/art here!

Nothing special really, just some things I made up a few months ago.
pikachu.jpg

This is obviously a pikachu
Herosonic2.jpg

My herosonic 2 logo
AnbuShynobicopycopy.jpg

and my spartan from halo 3, along with my gamertag. Just to let people know, I do not have recon armor or Katana, but I do have Hayabusa.

I know this stuff is pretty awful, but I just got a tablet and I'm having fun learning how to use it :P
First time trying to draw on the computer... Drew the first picture yesterday and the second picture today, so please don't be too harsh >.<

*You can ignore all the text in the second picture.
*Constructive criticism wanted! Especially if you have tips for using SAI! Coloring/shading/lineart etc!

Ilbi__s_Most_Ultimate_Adventure_by_UItimate.jpg

Ilbi__s_Ultimate_Adventures___2_by_UItimate.png

marioi.png

Just thought I should try something in inkscape-- not really my best artwork, but meh. It's pretty decent of what I think of it.

EDIT: I just hate how I did my signature though...

Here's two quick random original characters. Second looks like Athena from Aria xD Still getting used to drawing on a computer...never colored a picture ever until 3 days ago so I have no idea what I'm doing...
Please leave comments/tips if you have any!

Girl_1_by_UItimate.png

Woman_1_by_UItimate.png

Guy_1_by_UItimate.png

Last edited:
The background's a bit unoriginal, but I needed a background and I had no idea what to do so...
Sonic_Channel_by_takashika_kyatto247.png

mariodrawnonatablet.png
Drew this on a VisTablet real quick to see how good it will work. I also got to this page on a VisTablet. :3

That Sonic looks pretty good, Virt, even though his left-most head-spines are a little out of whack.

I also hereby declare GREG THE CAT a national treasure.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back