Get Well Soon, Spazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No crap it's a lie. I mean, if it came from seemingly nowhere, and it wasn't even posted HERE, then how would it even be SOMEWHAT believable?

Spazzo's been in #srb2dev since it's happened. He's probably fine, just a bit bored with the game at the moment.

Also, rocky, who sent you that message?

I don't know. It is anonimous and it said like this.

"Information to administrators:

Spazzo DIED!

And someone else will die too."

FuriousFox, IM SCARED.

Why the message was only to me? That is what i don't understand.

I Think its a hacker in my opinion

Edit:I Deleted the message

LMAO
If this is true, which I doubt, then Spazzo is having a seizure, which is inherently funny to me for varying reasons.
If this is not, then you all have fallen for it, which is hilarious too.
I haven't seen ANY proof about this, and am willing to close this thread for lack of evidence. (And some posts content just don't make sense, like biospark's above)

Oh, but it is true, Arf. Spazzo posted about this on his facebook account many days ago just after it happened. Spazzo is always serious there.

huh, haven't checked my facebook on ages, might have missed it.
Still not buying it, though.
I'd rather have the man himself tell me.

Hi, guys. Thanks for all of the get well soon messages. It makes me feel rather warm and fuzzy. I'm going to try and answer as many questions as I can now.

Yes, I had a seizure.

No, I'm not dead. The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Anyways, update on my status - with the exclusion of being rather sore, I've made a full recovery. The official word from my doctor is that everyone in life is allowed a "freebie" seizure, In that you have one, and the chances are that you won't have another for the rest of your life, and you'll live a perfectly normal life. In the event that I DO have a second seizure, then that's when treatment and medication starts.

There's no family history of seizures whatsoever, so chances are that I'll go on in life, seizure-free. I probably won't ever know what caused the seizure which I had, though.

Anyways, I'm going to be spending a little bit more time on leave, since my life is taking me for a bit of a whirl right now. I'm sure you guys'll understand.

Thanks again for all of the messages.

EDIT: One last note - if you wish, for whatever reason, to contact me - I'd advise you to go through e-mail [REDACTED] than through private messages on the board. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back