• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto Mod Level making Announcement

What do you think about it so far?

• Its So Tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Draykon was unaware ninjas were so large, or had thrust comming out of their butts, or could fly. Ya wanna hires, and gravitizeify that thing? Oh yeah, and get rid of the thrust.

Oh, and speaking from experience, Knux made a better ninja than Naruto.

Edit: Also, after watching those cutscenes. I think I can see most of that could've been executed rather well had you cut the cutscene off the in the right spot, and actually made the battle reflect the cutscene. Plus rebeating the levels, they are very cheap. Maybe not as cheap as 20 Eggmen in one room, but still very cehap.

heres some things i think sould be removed or added

1: less enemys at least the flying ones

2:plz change this one battle where you get shot at the first second

3:make naruto's other partners plz

Raiyu said:
heres some things i think sould be removed or added

1: less enemys at least the flying ones

2:plz change this one battle where you get shot at the first second

3:make naruto's other partners plz

:evil: I'm tired of people saying the same thing. Read the pervious post first on the changes. And I'm going to end the characters at Kakashi, maybe the other characters later, but this game really needs a NIGHTS.

Hey Draykon, which C or C++ file has the code for the menus.

I know that, I just need to find the code where they did the menus. I dont know much about C, but it shouldn't be that hard to do that.

I just wanna try it. Probally not release it as an execute, I'm learning C++.

uhhhhhhhhhhh...this probably is too late to say...but i think the springs' should be replaced with branches and rocks,etc. ( so its like leaping off of them.)

I would agree. It would look better with a rock instead of a spring.

Also when will you finish the Kakashi wad?

Probally today or tomarrow, I don't really work on it that much, so far I've put 6 haurs into it.

Earuto said:
I would agree. It would look better with a rock instead of a spring.

Also when will you finish the Kakashi wad?

I disagree. It would be hard to tell which is a yellow or red spring.

Maybe, There's not alot to this mod yet. I just need more levels. I can do levels, just don't like to make them. Basically I would let people make them and I'll fix it up. Hate designing levels. Not a landscape artist at all.

Jman said:
Ok here is how Kakashi is going to look like. This time I'm not being lazy so I shaded it.
PLAYA1.png
That's quite good, and as for the Nights was If this is any indication it will be great.

neo the hedgehog said:
M.V.P said:
The Tails Doll said:
Whoa was that naroutos super form?(points to last picture)

Man you are a mspaint GOD!

You want to see MSpaint GOD? Click the link.

Yes. This was created with MSpaint.
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8422/beautifulmspaintartworkve4.jpg

Good job with the Naruto Mod. Can't wait for it to come out.

LoL that was really funny but we know it wasn't MSPaint :lol: :mrgreen:

OMG You could never do that without omega doxey monkey skinning!

Jman said:
KakaStandanim.gif

Here is my progress. So far I put 40 minutes into this. As you notice, this time I'm using the 8 angle way.

AWESOME. Seriusly, that is GREAT! That's something I'd expect from like, an offical Naruto game! You should apply shading to the existing .wads, then it'll rock :)

KakaStandanim.gif

This took me about 10 hours and I couldn't release it earlier because I was moving.

This maybe the biggest character you'll ever play with. His feet are in the ground. His ugly sprites are spring jump.

Well have fun.

You can get it the same place you got this mod.
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/narutomod.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back